GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what finishing move do u think would hurt the most"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/02/03 at 21:10
Regular
if u didnt know how to land properley, the did the move as powerful as the wrestlers could, i would think the last ride with all the lifting above the head and wot not
Mon 10/02/03 at 21:10
Regular
if u didnt know how to land properley, the did the move as powerful as the wrestlers could, i would think the last ride with all the lifting above the head and wot not
Mon 10/02/03 at 21:15
Regular
No.

It would be any form of the Piledriver, and more specifically the Tombstone Piledriver.
Mon 10/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Unprettier.
Mon 10/02/03 at 22:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree with AJ, but I call it the Impaler.

That move is awesome.
Tue 11/02/03 at 18:40
Regular
Koko B Ware used to do a brain buster which was a overhead suplex into a pile driver. Thats got to hurt after the blood has rushed to your head.
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:39
Pedigree.
Fri 21/03/03 at 17:33
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
I agree with Fonzie, but it would be the one that HHH did years ago, when he killed some guy and it was banned from tv.
check imesh to download it,
that looked sore ;o
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:10
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> I agree with AJ, but I call it the Impaler.
>
> That move is awesome.

Actually the impaler is the name given to Gangrel's variation of the implant DDT, the confusion comes because Jim Ross mixed them up. The correct name for the 'unprettier' is the 'Tommykaze' named after former member of 'The Fantastics' tag-team, Tommy Rodgers, who invented the move.
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
HHH killed someone with the Pedigree?
Sat 22/03/03 at 11:06
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
i think so

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.