GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ONE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 00:26
"High polygon count"
Just one day to go. Supposedly it is set to arrive on "release day".

Hopefully they're sending it by courier, or at least Special Delivery, otherwise it probably won't.

Incidentally, we've had no post at all since last Thursday. Am I worried? ;-)
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I can just picture him actually walking down the street while playing your PSP :-D
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:35
"High polygon count"
Well, I say "morning" more in hope than anything else, as we get post anywhere between 7:30am and 4:00pm!

The longer he leaves it, the worse it'll be for him when he gets here. :-)
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Tomorrow morning, angry dogs will be the last thing the postie should
> worry about - there'll be a rabid Wookiee lurking behind our door! :-)

Morning? Got a better postie than me then, getting it by about 2 is a good day :-D
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:43
"High polygon count"
Maybe - depends how obvious it is.

My view is that there's nothing wrong with my money, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with the product.

My NX-70V has a large-ish screen and no dead pixels, despite me having read many reports of such problems before I bought it. So I'm hopeful.
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:32
Regular
In a rare piece of good news from me though, my PSP came all the way from Canada without any problems, surely Royal Mail can handle a simple piece of land delivery :).

The PSP itself is well packaged inside its box, so I'm sure it will be fine.

I'm thinking you're going to be of the type to complain when you have a single pixel that stays white, I think nearly everyone has at least one :).
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:30
"High polygon count"
Oh, I will be! :-)

Tomorrow morning, angry dogs will be the last thing the postie should worry about - there'll be a rabid Wookiee lurking behind our door! :-)
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:27
Regular
Well legally it's not your responsability until it arrives on your doorstep.

But still, first class post? You'd better be around when the postie turns up with it tomorrow so you can regect it if it's not in top quality condition :).
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:17
"High polygon count"
I've just had a mail from Game telling me that it's been shipped today by First Class mail.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds that alarming. Expensive electronics shipped by a standard service, which will not cover the cost if it goes astray.

All I can say is that it better be well packed.
Wed 31/08/05 at 11:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Wookie, it's cause ive bribed your postman and he's delivering all your post to me...

Ahh nice shiny PSP tommorow then ;-)
Wed 31/08/05 at 00:45
"High polygon count"
Cheers, but I know how. The MS format is extremely similar to my Clie NX-70V.

Besides, with an NW-HD3, I doubt I'll be using it for music - just games, and maybe the occasional movie. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.