GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got Nintendogs :D"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Nintendogs'.
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:00
Regular
I got the game yesterday, and I have to say it's supurb.

Pros:

Very fun

Good voice recognition (for the most part, my dogs hardly ever listen when I call them, but there are other ways to get their attention)

Quite alot of stuff to do, get a better house etc..

The graphics are amazing and great animation.

Lots of items to collect, and practicing with your dog/s for comps.

Cons:
I couldn't see myself playing it as much as I do now in about 1 or 2 months.

All in all it's a great game, but if you like AW, then obviously get AW:DS over this. I'm absolutly loving this game.
Thu 01/09/05 at 07:13
Regular
I can imagine you'll spend Months on a pet, only to have the Vet put it down for no reason.

A Marmite game, this. I'm one of the haters.
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:37
"Tesco value"
is there a neutering mini game?
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:29
Regular
All I can remember about Nintendogs is the E3 conference where Miyamoto couldn't get it to work :).
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:24
"Tesco value"
does the game include a virtual refuse sack and 2 house bricks?
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:23
I got it off a local importer for £25, so not too bad. It's a lot more personal than the Petz franchise though - leave it on and it'll crave attention, just like a real pet. But with pixels!111
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:20
Regular
How much does the jumped up Virtual Pet set you back anyway?

I remember Catz and Dogz on the PC years ago, just reminds me of a 3D version of that :).
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:13
So, I've taken Sasha for walks and stuff, she knows loads of commands and I've given here a good few scrubs. Time to call it a day.
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:06
Sit, mofo, SIT

It won't SIT
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:40
Heh, I got it too today, along with my DS and stuff. Been messing around with my Retriever just now.

I wouldn't call the graphics "amazing", but they do the job.
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
a jooser! Oh the memories :):):(:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.