GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halloween."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/06 at 08:24
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
This month we have Halloween. Does anyone actually do anything on Halloween at all. Do you get a lot of trick or treaters about? Do you go out yourself, throw a party, go out and celebrate it elsewhere. I know some Americans that are big on these kinds of things, but then they tend to celebrate anything.

What about the people that do go out, I see so many young children out on there own, I think its wrong to send the young ones out especially on a night like that. Then you get the older people trick or treating, or should I say terrorising people. Id say their older then teens. I guess some people never grow up.

So What’s your Halloween like?

Tell us the good bits and bad bits about this spooky occasion!
Wed 25/10/06 at 16:28
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
pb wrote:

> I think it's going to be too cold to take Ana Maria out this
> year in the costume, as we couldn't find any matching tights.
> Maybe next year we'll get together with some of the other kids
> and she can go then.

Hopefully Ana Maria can still put her costume on indoors and help daddy eat, i mean hand out the sweets :P Sure she'll still love seeing all the others dressed up :)
Wed 25/10/06 at 16:25
"possibly impossible"
I've got the sweets for the kids. They're all pretty nice in my area and go around with their parents.

I think it's going to be too cold to take Ana Maria out this year in the costume, as we couldn't find any matching tights. Maybe next year we'll get together with some of the other kids and she can go then.

Oh, and I wouldn't give any sweets to anyone not dressed up as something scary because it's not in the spirit of Halloween...
Wed 25/10/06 at 16:24
Regular
:(

Well, a lot of the people there are older than me so be reet :P
Wed 25/10/06 at 16:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat, arent you to OLD for this Halloween Lark!
Wed 25/10/06 at 16:18
Regular
I was thinking if I go this year it's gotta be something simple as I'm pretty strapped for coin ...

So possibilities that crossed my mind :

Borat (heh, hey why not) ... no grey suit though ...
The Hoff (complete with chest hair) ... no leather jacket though ... suppose I could do it without, but then, I wanna look like Michael Knight :P
Wed 25/10/06 at 15:55
Regular
"I may return"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:
> I remember one year me and a friend went trick or treating and
> made £13 between us! :P
>
> Amazing really, considering we didn't have costumes ...

I've always had a costume (often a witch, very easy to create the illusion)
Mon 23/10/06 at 08:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I think the best halloween i ever had was in Germany! They sure now how to do it right there :)
Sun 22/10/06 at 11:25
Regular
I remember one year me and a friend went trick or treating and made £13 between us! :P

Amazing really, considering we didn't have costumes ...
Sat 21/10/06 at 15:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not had any trick or treaters yet I expected a few last night as they always seem to come out for a few weekends round here but we didn't get any.

Might have a few tonight though as it was raining last night.
Sat 21/10/06 at 10:17
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Not to much longer now, not sure we will actually get many trick or treaters to be honest. I think alot more people are starting to stay clear of this area and the opposite street. There is usually alot more trouble on the opposite street, so i think people will avoid the area. So if anyone knocks on my door its probably going to be the same idiots with the foreworks. Though at the age they are you would think they have better things to do. At least Three of them are a few years older then me (im 24). I think the others do range from about 14 to 18.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.