GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everyone list there MSN messenger adress."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/01 at 20:53
Regular
Since there is no current available chat room on SR people can people list there msn adress and we can chat through that.

That is if it is okay with SR?
Mon 08/01/01 at 21:38
I won a game yay!
Thanks!
Mon 08/01/01 at 21:38
? Anyone want mine?
Mon 08/01/01 at 21:36
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
...and another thing, did you notice that Golden Rhino actually started this topic but didn't actually have Messenger? Do you think he's collecting e-mail addresses for some other lucrative purpose?
Mon 08/01/01 at 21:33
Regular
I can't give out my hotmail address on here because of my Canadian moose problem. My hotmail account can only hold up to 5Mb. If she got hold of it, just one of her sentences could fill that in seconds. Too risky. Actually, having thought about it, I could just block her, until she changes her e-mail address and does it again, then again the next hour, then the next......no, too risky. Sorry. :-)
Mon 08/01/01 at 20:42
Regular
I'm busy Sniper, don't be annoying.

Mon 08/01/01 at 20:20
Regular
Since you don't like coming to this site anymore, i might get it since i have hotmail.
Mon 08/01/01 at 20:09
Regular
So what's your address then FM?
Mon 08/01/01 at 19:05
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
[email protected]
What ever else would it be!

SonicRav
Mon 08/01/01 at 19:04
Cheers FM
P.S I loved the lyrics you posted as an alternate version of Stan
Mon 08/01/01 at 19:02
Regular
For Wardy:

ICQ is I Seek You software that allows you to tell when your mates are online, when they log on and off and so on. If they are online, you can just fire up ICQ and type them a message like: "Hello!" and they will receive it instantly and then you can start a conversation online.

If you have MSN Messenger, and your mates also have it, you can talk to them via microphone instead of typing messages. There is no costs, the software is free, and no phone charges.

All my family is on Messenger which means we no longer have to phone each other. We just use MSN.

Try msn.co.uk or www.icq.com for the relevant downloads.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.