GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things that annoy me."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 17:40
Regular
Getting hairs down your shirt after you get your hair cut.
Really fat women with loud voices and cockney accents.
People who stereotype the British accent.
People who don't stereotype the American accent.
People who are better than me.
People who work in shops that don't smile at you, they just mutter a few words whilst happily taking your money.
Kids who follow adult fashions. If I see another child wearing Burberry, I'll be very tempted to call that child an old fart.
Adults who follow Kids fashions. Nike hoodies are for kids, not 32 year old men.
The people at Royal Chicken who talk in a different language in front of you. I want to know what they're saying!
Litter.
Programmes on TV that show animals having sex. It's not funny, it's not entertaining and unless it's a small monkey trying to do it with a Rhino, I don't want to see it.
People who swear too much.
People who smell bad.
Racists.
TV award ceremonies that aren't the Comedy awards.
Films that are meant to be good but are really long and boring.
People who use any form of stereotyping. All Iraqis are not crazy madmen and not all German people are pig-loving Jew bashing Nazis.
People who disagree with me.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
oooh thought of a few more just now.

People who shout things at the TV like *he's behind you* and *she's locked in the basement* even if the show is about 30 years old. They can't you for god sake.

How the television only breaks down when you're watching something good and not when Changing Rooms is on.

How girlfriends see you sitting comfortably watching the sport on the tv and take this as a signal to start a meaningful conversation about your feelings towards her. Talk to me at half-time if you must.

People who spill half their pint down your favourite shirt and say *sorry mate* and walk off. No, if your sorry you'd give me the money to have it cleaned and buy me a drink in return you clumsy oaf.

People who come to me and complain about someone for about 30 minutes then as soon as they see that person act as if they're their best friend in the world.

That bloody annoying yes car credit commercial. *Could i stick my foot through the screen every time i see it? YES i could*

Sure i'll think of some more after watching Becker later.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Hmmm....."
:-D

This girl at school is annoying. She's so manly and stuff. Laughs like a mix between a geek and a little school girl. Always goes asking for food off people and hits her mates and is a hoofer and everything. Joins my conversations and stuff, touches me. Its sick.

Eurgh. So annoying. Gonna give her a slap.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:29
Regular
But Mummy kist it better.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I pist my pants.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Asher D wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
>
>
> Actually anything ending in *ist* annoys me.
>
>
>
> Oh, you silly list. Is the mist hurting your fist? Want me to assist
> you with that?

arghhhhhh annoyance meter going off the chart.
Add another to the list.
People who take things far to literal. :-)
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:19
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
>
>
> Actually anything ending in *ist* annoys me.
>
>

Oh, you silly list. Is the mist hurting your fist? Want me to assist you with that?
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Things that annoy me:

Feminists

Racists

Actually anything ending in *ist* annoys me.

Queues

People who don't move out the way when you're walking the opposite way to them down the pavement so you end up having to either go on the road or end up scraping (sp?) your clothes up against a wall or bush.

People who have a go at Americans for stereotyping the British accent then 2 seconds later do a hillybilly accent thinking all Americans talk like that and think it's hilarious to do in a bunch of people. It's not.

People who tell me to put the seat back down. What you haven't got any arms? Do it your damn self you lazy bum i'm too busy washing my hands and being hygenic to worry about you. And why don't you put it back UP when you're done eh. You start doing that i might consider putting the seat down when i'm done.

Modern british *comedy* Only My Family and anything with Johnny Vegas or Peter Kay in it is funny anymore.

Buying my girlfriend an expensive diamond ring for Valentines day and getting a picture of her in return.

People who try and force their opinions on you. I eat meat, i'm an animal and besides a piece of lettuce doesn't fill me up like a big steak, yum yum.

Those people who will blame anything as long as it gets them off the hook. *It wasn't my fault little Timmy shot the neighbours dog it must have been that time he looked at a Grand Theft Auto box and saw a picture of a man with a gun on it that influenced him to do such a thing. The fact i go out shooting with my gun buddies in the back garden every tuesday night doesn't have anything to do with it i'm sure*

People who come here and sponge off the system.

The state of the NHS

Seeing that criminals have more rights than the actual victims

............hmmmmm i could go on forever actually. Really good topic by the way. These sort of topics do not annoy me hehe :)
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:58
Regular
Sport forum, chumpettes.
Sat 08/02/03 at 00:44
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
didn't germany beat england at wembley in Euro 96

alternatively england beat germany in the worldcup final at wembley (I think) back in good old '66
Sat 08/02/03 at 00:40
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Asher D wrote:
> People who use any form of stereotyping. All Iraqis are not crazy
> madmen and not all German people are pig-loving Jew bashing Nazis.

But, all Germans are people who support a team that England absolutely WASTED 5-1 in their own capital. That is a good stereotype that should never be ignored.

Oh, and before you start Ortega, tell me when Argentina beat Germany in Germany.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.