GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starting a new char on Dragonmaw?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 02/09/05 at 18:47
Regular
I've just created a new guild, got about 20 members so far.

'Funky Little Pirates' (Alliance side)

If you want to be in, let me know. All SR people will get Senior Officer promotion.

Come on, let's make this guild one that (we wish) will be up there with the best :D

Oh, and you don't have to be a new character, although I'd imagine those of us with high-levelled characters will be keeping them in their current guilds!
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:49
"period drama"
Who is everyone's SR name / WoW names on Dragonmaw?
And, to some extent, Thunderhorn - I didn't realise there were others from here on there until recently, and still don't know their game-names.

I just came off Thunderhorn and it was working no problem - just checked and, yes, I could go back on again as well, albeit in a queue.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:18
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I tried Ragnaros, stuck on Connecting for me.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:17
Regular
I can get on my main on Ragnaros.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
phi11ip wrote:
> I think they're all down.

Hmm, yeah i think you're right. Dragonmaw isn't even on the server list though :(
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:16
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> I'm not renewing it until after my exam.

Pfff, that's woman talk.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Yeah, Dragonmaw had to go down for emergency maintenece, been really bad lag all week. Anyway, i'm always on dragonmaw, on a number of characters - highest and most played being Kimnjinx my 60 hunter.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I think they're all down.

They better get it up tonight, my subscription runs out tonight and I'm not renewing it until after my exam.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:10
Regular
You had to choose a server that's down =(

No idea what class to be though.
Fri 02/09/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
My alts are in the Funky little Pirates guild too, you all should come, it'll be great. FFF, if you're on tomorrow, try to /w any of these characters:

Kimnjinx
Kimmy
Kimbobadoo
Bullett
Oompaloompa

We'll get you sorted out in the guild. :)
Fri 02/09/05 at 20:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Billing problems for me, but I will be on soon, then I can learn all yo asses some respect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.