GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why blame us."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 18:34
Regular
i know most of you on here are probebly adults or should i say over 18. anyway i am not over 18. obviously i am not going to tell you my age because it is not a good idea. i was just thinking and thought a lot of people ever since i got a playstation right down untill i got a game cube many years later have had a go at me for playing these sort of computerised games. these people are obviously adults like my mom and nan. they all say things like 'you'll damage your eyes' or ' your wasting the electricity'. but it is not my fault that i am totaly adicted to games. if they don't want me to play them then they should never have baught me them in the first place. i hope i don't sound spoilt by what i am about to write but i have never baught any of my electronic games like my game cube or playstation. and what really anoys me is when i am not playing them and i am playing music or keep talking and my mom says ' why don't you play your gamecube' (or whatever) ' your making to much noise.' make up your mind. but i'm never going to stop playing games even if my family go on strike.
GAMES RULE 4EVA I.D.S.T
Wed 05/02/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Keep this for the schoolyard.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:58
Regular
Genius Boy 2 *
IB 0 *

*Scores calculated by WS Head inc.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:55
"Darkness, always"
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:47
Regular
Bah

IB's dropped his dummy again
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:40
"Darkness, always"
Mrs Grint wrote:
> i know most of you on here are probebly adults or should i say over
> 18.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:11
Regular
"cachoo"
Wa-he-he-heeyyy! I haven't seen those I.D.S.T initials for AGES!

Oh, I love you 4eva + eva, IDST :D

Hehe! Ah, sweet memories..
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gerrid wrote:
> It's WS in disguise!
> KILL IT

Classic. Absolute masterpiece. Blends nearly everything that's going on at the moment into one post.

KILL IT- From MSN
WS- Speaks for himself... :D
In disguise- Need I go on?

*claps*

:D
Wed 05/02/03 at 19:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Says the person who says stubid.
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:56
Regular
stop being dumb are you still being stubid?
Tue 04/02/03 at 19:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So it was you who stole them!
You fiend!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.