GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF No Mercy Glitch (comments and complaints)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 19:09
Regular
This is where we shall all talk about the WWF No Mercy glitch and how retarded we think it is (no offence Special Resrve of THQ). Just give out your comments about it and what you think Special Reserve and THQ should do and should've done about it...
Sun 07/01/01 at 22:32
Quiz wrote:
> can someone please tell me how to save the game properly...
whether
> its on a memory cartridge or on the actual game...
I dont want to
> keep having to lose my secret characters and my money and my wwf
> title belts...wont someone please help me out ???

O.K. Firts, delete (if it hasn't done it itself) all the data saved on the game cartdridge. Turn off the N64. Whilst it is off, put a memory pak into controller 1. Turn the N64 back on. Now, when you save something, it should automaticly save to the memory pak NOT the game cartridge. Now turn off the N64, turn it back on again (the the memory pak still in)and see if the stuff you saved is still there. Try this and tell me if it works.
Sun 07/01/01 at 22:48
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have just heard that some people who originaly had the No Mercy bug, deleted all the WRESTLEMANIA 2000 data from their memory pak and since then they have had no problems!

Try it everyone and see.
Sun 07/01/01 at 23:13
Regular
Y2Richard wrote:
> I think the glitch is this :
You can't save onto the game catridge
> itself. Another thing you can't save onto is a particular type of
> memory pak. Luckily, I have 1 that works.

I think THQ should
> give out unglitched games for free.

So what type of memory packs work then?
Mon 08/01/01 at 11:07
Well, I have a memory pak made by "SPOOK" and I've had 0 problems. What memory pak are u using?
Mon 08/01/01 at 12:57
Regular
Ill try out that memory pack thing....thanx Y2Richard...
Mon 08/01/01 at 16:57
Regular
Im afraid that then memory pack thing doesnt work...
Unless there is some kind of special way to save on the memory pack...
Today i got the womans title with Lita and then the Hardcore title with mankind.
When i looked at my titles and money after i had the hardcore title, the womans title and womans title money had all gone !!!
I hope somebody finds a way to proparly save the game soon,
and when they do...PLEASE TELL US HOW !!!
Mon 08/01/01 at 17:24
Have u tried deleting all the WRESTLEMANIA 2000 data from your memory pak and then trying it out?
Mon 08/01/01 at 18:15
Regular
Y2Richard wrote:
> Have u tried deleting all the WRESTLEMANIA 2000 data from your
> memory pak and then trying it out?

How do you delete ALL the memory pack data ???
Mon 08/01/01 at 18:18
Regular
Also:does it save on the memory when you have done a match and it asks you to save???when you press "A" on save does it save onto the memory pack ???or do you have to do something else to save onto the memory pack ???? please help me Y2Richaard...
Mon 08/01/01 at 19:09
I don't know if it saves onto the memory pak automaticly but you can find out : Make a crappy superstar (made purpously for testing this out) and save him/her. Go to smackdown mall. Go to "data". If it tells you to make a new note or whatever just say yes. Now, it will have two boxes. One saying "game pak" and another saying "memory pak". Your created wrestler's name should be under either of these. If it is under "game pak" then no, it does not automaticly save to the game pak. If it is under "memory pak" then yes it does. As for deleting all the data on your memory card just overwrite the WRESTLEMANIA 2000 save with another game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.