GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLL:Where are you up to in Shenmue?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/01/01 at 14:56
Regular
I have just beat up Charlie in the tattoo parlour.I haven't played it for about 2 hours though becuase i've been trying out passport mode.It's cool!
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:09
Regular
The last one is not anything, but very cool.
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:19
GET Shenmue!
Look, a DC will set you back £100 and games are no more than free because we all win here about once a month and that's all you need even though there are so many top titles being released on the DC as the games will last you for ages.

Nothing comes close presentation wise to shenmue even though those PS2 GT3 pics look sweet. Get a DC. I can even tell you how to make £100 in a month because there are some killer games being released, which no one is looking at. How many people do you think bought Quake 3 Arena on DSC and PC. Over 3 million, but only 400,000 people bought the DC version.

(all figures are not reflecting actual factual information)

So get a DC.,

I am looking for the tatto parlour (don't tell me where) I also have just spent 1200yen in the fortune tellers place because i was bored.

Ok
bye!
Sat 06/01/01 at 15:21
Look - this is how much a top bundle is auctioning for depsite the DC being £150 + 3 games new:

Sega Dreamcast boxed in very good condition. Comes with RGB Scart lead, 2 controllers, VMU and vibration unit. Full games are Resident Evil Codename Veronica, Wetrix, Shadowman and Ecco the Dolphin. (Shadowman and Ecco are official promotional copies) Also included are 13 demos from various magazine covers. The only thing missing is the modem wire and telephone box connector but these can be bought from many places (Dixons, B&Q etc) Please email me if you have any queries. Postage will be £8 to the UK only.

That is a superb deal sold at £134

WOW
Sat 06/01/01 at 16:09
Regular
Hey Dan,how long have u had shenmue.r u sure u don't wanna know where the tattoo parlour is?
Sat 06/01/01 at 19:56
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Finnished! Disc 3 is huge though! 70 man fight at the end

SonicRav
Sat 06/01/01 at 20:02
Regular
i've had it 35 hours and played it for 9 hours and got on disc 2!:)
Sat 06/01/01 at 21:00
"Uzi Lover"
It is so short! To much graphics were packed in it! I complted it!
Sat 06/01/01 at 21:06
Regular
congrats!
Sat 06/01/01 at 21:20
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Come on!..Damn controller work you stupid bloody.......oh come oh.....damn start screen menu, aha...wow....oooohh...cool...... what graphics....what a display...those fireworks must have cost a bomb! Oh right yes game.... a ha..start game...HHH is back I hope he beats Kurt Angle! Now back to Shenmue, Who died? What, back in the 80's shame I liked Nanny Nits-a-lot. She is in a better place now...

I really must start this $8 Million game. Damn too hard I have got to ask the audience?

Anyone know where Tanganyika is?! Sudan? Don't be silly.

Now back to my DC, where was I oh yes i don't understand this thing.....press what up down left right hold A and press What!!!!

I give Up

Sat 06/01/01 at 21:26
Regular
What the hell?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.