GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'VE GOT 150 STARS ON MARIO 64 DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario 64 DS'.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Cool!"
I've finally done it. I've got 150 stars on Super Mario 64 DS. I've launched myself on top of the castle. Yoshi isn't there but there are three 1-Ups. I've completed the game 100%. I've got all rabbits.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:12
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
On the DS I found the thumbstrap controls easy and comfortable to use.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:11
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I thought the controls were fine. In my opinion, they were easier than the N64 ones.

Although it's been a while...
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I actually really liked the controls. But in places I nearly snapped its spine off. Damn camera.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I gave up with the rubbish controls after about 50.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:39
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Got em all.
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:49
"period drama"
I gave up with the rubbish controls after about 50.
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:36
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
The Mob should be warned or something for being a fool.
Mon 12/09/05 at 17:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Mob wrote:
> it only features 2 screens but the gameplay and graphics are
> terrible....

I worry for your health sometimes.
Mon 12/09/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
No offence but the nds console could improve better graphics as it was the next gen of nintendo, Nintendo lost their way and the new sony psp took over becuase its much better than nds, The psp can be used for gaming,umd-movies,music,extra-camera, and transfer usb mp3 songs and games, The creator of nds should had more advantages on creating nds it only features 2 screens but the gameplay and graphics are terrible....
Sun 11/09/05 at 22:52
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Wow!I did that in February.

Sorry.I'm a wee bit grumpy.I've just come from Southampton all the way back to good ol' Manchester.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.