GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Spammers and net Boy/Girlfriend Seekers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/01/03 at 00:03
Regular
How many emails do you get everyday? As in everday, day by day, how many e-mails do you get? Me, the highest amount of emails I recieved in one day is 30. And these emails contain more than 100 Kb in each of them from people that I hardly know, and when you open it, it just appears to be blank, and that's it, or screensavers of naked lesbians in it, which was quite fun to think of in the good ol' days, until my parents found out.

And another thing that bugged me until I don't know when, were these strange girls from Manchester(according to their MSN public profiles). They somehow got my MSN email address, and added me to their MSN contact. I talked to them for a few times, saying that they're cheery, happy and all, because of the fact that they said "LOL" and do those cute little smileys all the time. So I said they were kind of cheery and happy. Next thing you know, one of them, called Tanya Cookson, wanted to be my girlfriend.

"What?!" was the thing I said as soon as she said "I wanna go out with you, I love you. I wanna be your gf" on MSN. I then said "Well, you don't even know what I look like!!" "That's ok" said this Tanya "I bet you're fit as £*c<" and I said "No, I'm an ugly Uruk-Hai Orc from The Lord Of The Rings", trying to convince her that I'm not that fit or good looking, which I'm not. But she wouldn't believe me, so I said that I fancied someone already, her names Tara. She got angry and said that she wanted Tara's MSN contact, and as soon as I gave it to her, man she started swearing at Tara, saying stuff about her being....*Cries*...

So I said to Tanya "I don't care what you think of Tara, she's a lurvely nice and sweet person, unlike some paedophiles I encountered". She then started swearing at me and all, calling me a D!ckead and stuff like that. I then said "Fine lurve, be like that you ugly horse", and then I blocked her, then unblocked her, as soon as she blocked me.

So what I'm trying to say is, have you ever recieved tons of emails containing tons of Kbs, but when you open it it turns out to be empty? Or have you been asked to go out with someone you hardly know who's just someone on the internet that you never even met in person? It's like paedophiles, you know what I'm saying. Man it gives me the creeps.
Tue 28/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's a line from a song.
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:55
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> I see you ran out of witty things to have in your name, and are just
> left with your name.
> How disappointing.

I've changed it ten min ago but I haven't signed out and back in yet so nyyerrrrrrrrrr
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:55
Regular
I actually have 120 something lol im so popular.... :o
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I see you ran out of witty things to have in your name, and are just left with your name.
How disappointing.
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So you keep them there to infalte your ego?
"look, I have 80+ contacts, aren't I popular?!"
"no"
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:42
Regular
If I'm still on your list and I'm offline now, then you're blocked. Along with another million people.
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:40
Regular
LMAO i havent spoke to 1/3 of them for a year.
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Will I be on the list.
I'm surprised I'm still not gone.
I haven't actually spoken to you for about 3 months. Longer probably.
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:35
Regular
Actually this topic has reminded me its time for my Block-A-Thon.
Tue 28/01/03 at 19:33
Regular
Heh if u want people going around saying A/S/L join MSN chat and go to teen chat and no i aint in there yet!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.