GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manchester United 6 West Ham 0"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/01/03 at 17:11
Regular
If you haven't already heard West Ham were flattened 6-0 by Manchester United in their FA Cup fourth-round tie at Old Trafford.

Ryan Giggs delivered a decisive answer to his critics by scoring twice in the first half.

The Hammers were then cut apart in the second half, with Ruud van Nistelrooy netting either side of Phil Neville's first FA Cup goal for the club, before Ole Gunnar Solskjaer finished off the rout.

West Ham fell behind after just eight minutes when woeful defending allowed Giggs to pick his spot from eight yards without a visiting player moving forward to challenge.

Giggs and Beckham both flashed powerful efforts wide before the Welshman added his second when his powerful shot looped off Gary Breen's shoulder.

The second half was absolute carnage as United ripped through their opponents.

The Hammers had no answer to Van Nistelrooy's neat shimmy on the edge of the area which led to the Dutchman bagging number three within two minutes, and then Phil Neville popped up to steer Diego Forlan's return ball past David James.

Breen and James tangled on the edge of their own six-yard area as Van Nistelrooy tucked away his 24th goal of the campaign, and the striker turned provider to set Solskjaer free in the box to power home a sixth
Sun 26/01/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> And we Gooners are not even gloating over beating a conference team..

But why would you? you make it sound like Farnborough town are a decent team when you say that. Anyway I think you'll find Liverpool away a completly different propersition so I wouldn't get so arrogant about facing the scouser's yet - theyve been humilated enough this season and as long as they don't play like a conference team (as they have been doing) I think it will be a tough game at Anfield for the ar$se.

But anyway whose gloating?, we played well and it was a great result and it's but your right about the West Ham defence - Poor, they have some good players upfront and in midfield but their defence deserves to be playing in the conference and I hope Roeder sorts it out because the end is nigh.
Sun 26/01/03 at 18:41
Regular
lol man u fans gloating about beating a team with about the worse defense ive ever seen....... in the premiership.
And we Gooners are not even gloating over beating a conference team.. bring on the 'pool!
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:26
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Hammond wrote:
> West Ham fell behind after just eight minutes when woeful defending
> allowed Giggs to pick his spot from eight yards without a visiting
> player moving forward to challenge.

Wherever you got this report from, should seriously consider sacking their reporter.

Two players actually jumped forward to challenge Giggs, but they were too far away and couldn't make up the ground in time. The other two defenders stood on the line and watched the ball fly past...
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:22
Regular
Great result, shame Utd do not have a game this week. On this form they could have beaten anyone today.
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
If you haven't already heard West Ham were flattened 6-0 by Manchester United in their FA Cup fourth-round tie at Old Trafford.

Ryan Giggs delivered a decisive answer to his critics by scoring twice in the first half.

The Hammers were then cut apart in the second half, with Ruud van Nistelrooy netting either side of Phil Neville's first FA Cup goal for the club, before Ole Gunnar Solskjaer finished off the rout.

West Ham fell behind after just eight minutes when woeful defending allowed Giggs to pick his spot from eight yards without a visiting player moving forward to challenge.

Giggs and Beckham both flashed powerful efforts wide before the Welshman added his second when his powerful shot looped off Gary Breen's shoulder.

The second half was absolute carnage as United ripped through their opponents.

The Hammers had no answer to Van Nistelrooy's neat shimmy on the edge of the area which led to the Dutchman bagging number three within two minutes, and then Phil Neville popped up to steer Diego Forlan's return ball past David James.

Breen and James tangled on the edge of their own six-yard area as Van Nistelrooy tucked away his 24th goal of the campaign, and the striker turned provider to set Solskjaer free in the box to power home a sixth

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.