GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manchester United 6 West Ham 0"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/01/03 at 17:11
Regular
If you haven't already heard West Ham were flattened 6-0 by Manchester United in their FA Cup fourth-round tie at Old Trafford.

Ryan Giggs delivered a decisive answer to his critics by scoring twice in the first half.

The Hammers were then cut apart in the second half, with Ruud van Nistelrooy netting either side of Phil Neville's first FA Cup goal for the club, before Ole Gunnar Solskjaer finished off the rout.

West Ham fell behind after just eight minutes when woeful defending allowed Giggs to pick his spot from eight yards without a visiting player moving forward to challenge.

Giggs and Beckham both flashed powerful efforts wide before the Welshman added his second when his powerful shot looped off Gary Breen's shoulder.

The second half was absolute carnage as United ripped through their opponents.

The Hammers had no answer to Van Nistelrooy's neat shimmy on the edge of the area which led to the Dutchman bagging number three within two minutes, and then Phil Neville popped up to steer Diego Forlan's return ball past David James.

Breen and James tangled on the edge of their own six-yard area as Van Nistelrooy tucked away his 24th goal of the campaign, and the striker turned provider to set Solskjaer free in the box to power home a sixth
Tue 28/01/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
§n][pe® wrote:
"lol man u fans gloating about beating a team with about the worse defense ive ever seen....... in the premiership."

In other words; you're scared of what might be in the next-round! :D

It was a good performance, and we're through to the next round of the FA Cup - one-step-closer to lifting the thing.
And we beat a Premiership side. It doesn't matter where they are in the league, the Cup's a different ball-game.
We haven't won anything in a while, and we're look to end that now.
Mon 27/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
West Ham look like they are gonna go down after that performance.
Mon 27/01/03 at 13:03
Regular
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> The link doesn't not working for me :/

SPACE neo, SPACE!

news.bbc.co.uk/media/ (SPACE)images/38741000/jpg/_38741435_celebs_300pa.jpg
Mon 27/01/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The link doesn't not working for me :/
Mon 27/01/03 at 11:24
Regular
Heh, he shoudnt have been trying to break up the united celebrations!

Was kinda like his slap against the Bayer Leverkusen player earlier in the champs league! Nice to see the ref not fall down like a sack of potatoes!
Mon 27/01/03 at 11:20
"Darkness, always"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/ images/38741000/jpg/_38741435_celebs_300pa.jpg
Mon 27/01/03 at 11:19
"Darkness, always"
Anyone see Ferdinand's cheeky slapto the ref's face?

That was class. poor referee trying to push half the United team back onto the pitch, only for Rio to jump on top of them, reach across, and land a playful slap across his chops!
Mon 27/01/03 at 10:33
"Darth Vader 3442321"
That said we still had two blatant penalties turned down; though we were dead and buried at the time.
Mon 27/01/03 at 10:32
"Darth Vader 3442321"
It was like watching the Keystone Cops. Breen is possibly worse than Repka and that is an achievement.
Sun 26/01/03 at 19:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Absolu† Neó wrote:

Anyway I think you'll find Liverpool away a completly different propersition so I wouldn't get so arrogant about facing the scouser's yet - theyve been humilated enough this season and as long as they don't play like a conference team (as they have been doing) I think it will be a tough game at Anfield for the 'a**e.
----------

That's exactly right.

A cocky Cockney is one thing; but one who can't spell? That's completely another.

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.