GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maybe next year, eh??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/01/03 at 21:13
Regular
Well, Farnborough are out, but it isnt their fault. Arsene Wenger played his 1st team which is a bit unfair. Post your thoughts about the game here.
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:13
"Super Diamonds"
Well, Farnborough are out, but it isnt their fault. Arsene Wenger played his 1st team which is a bit unfair. Post your thoughts about the game here.
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:26
Regular
unfair?!
It wasnt our first team either... just most of our players are top class!
And we're the cup holders!
Sat 25/01/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Black pepper?"
It's hardly unfair is it, are you a moron or what?!

It's every team in it's self. Like Arsenal care if they knock them out. All they care about is wining it and thats the way to think.
Mon 27/01/03 at 20:37
"Super Diamonds"
MMMMM....Nnnaaahhh
Tue 28/01/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
I thought the Arsenal performance was substandard and a bit lack-luster. I know they won 5-1 but for me i didn't really see the Arsenal players trying as hard as they normally would have for any other game.

If i were to be in the Arsenal squad i waould want to hammer 'Boro regardless of what division they were in
Tue 28/01/03 at 14:12
"High polygon count"
But why run yourself ragged when there's no need? We have other, tougher games coming up - best to conserve energy!

It wasn't exactly Arsenal's first team, but it wasn't a weak team either - at least we showed Farnborough the respect of fielding a decent team. We field far different team in the Worthless Cup.
Tue 28/01/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> But why run yourself ragged when there's no need? We have other,
> tougher games coming up - best to conserve energy!
>
> It wasn't exactly Arsenal's first team, but it wasn't a weak team
> either - at least we showed Farnborough the respect of fielding a
> decent team. We field far different team in the Worthless Cup.

Thats it though, it wasn't the first team...so i would have thought that the players on the field would have wante to show Wenger exactly what they are capable of to try and get into the first team!
Tue 28/01/03 at 14:39
"High polygon count"
Mr Lover Man wrote:
> Thats it though, it wasn't the first team

Taylor, Campbell, Cygan, Lauren, Parlour, Pires, Toure, van Bronckhorst, Vieira, Jeffers and Kanu - with Seaman, Luzhny, Edu, Bergkamp and Wiltord on the bench.

The only players missing were Seaman in goal (on the bench), Wiltord in right midfield (on the bench), Henry up front (rested), and Ashley Cole (suspended - otherwise he'd no doubt have played).

Not *exactly* the first team, but all first-rate players who have played regularly in the first team this season. Far from being a weakened team!

In the Worthless Cup, we play members of our reserves and youth team - none of whom were chosen for this game. Not THE first-choice team, but as good as - that selection can and has played against Premiership opposition.
Tue 28/01/03 at 14:53
"Darkness, always"
Jeffers has played regularly in the first team thi season?
Tue 28/01/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Jeffers has played regularly in the first team thi season?

Nope nor has Cygan, Toure, van Bronckhorst, Luzhny, Edu.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.