GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*SRW* Anarchy is coming..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/01/03 at 19:33
Regular
Anarchy is near, leaving SRW in fear.

Anarchy is coming from Edge!Wrestling. Nobody knows who he is.

------------------

On the SpecialTron, a short clip plays. The fans are left in shock.

To view the two videos (okay, banners) that were played, click on the links below. The top link is for if Anarchy is a face whilst the second is for a heel.

http://www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/anarchy2.gif

(FACE)

http://www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/anarchy.gif

(HEEL)

That's all I'm saying for now. But don't say I didn't warn ya. This is E!W's best wrestler.

:c)
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:04
Regular
Cool. Then we'll see what happens with good ol' Anarchy.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
DW wrote:
> Three things:
>
> Ant - When is Burnout? I'd like the promo to be a week before Burnout
> and the week of Burnout.

Well, we'll have two more Eclipse's. The one this sunday, and another next sunday. Therefore, PPV is in around 2 weeks.

> Ant - Is anyone from Dead or Alive in a match at Burnout, and if so,
> which match?

At the moment, it's a possibility depending on Eclipse matches that Cong Man will be facing Stone Edge (maybe for LightCAW Title) and that DoA (you and SE) will be in some sort of Tag Title match.
Fri 24/01/03 at 16:36
Regular
Bah. Five things. :cD
Fri 24/01/03 at 16:36
Regular
Three things:

Ant - When is Burnout? I'd like the promo to be a week before Burnout and the week of Burnout.

Ant - Is anyone from Dead or Alive in a match at Burnout, and if so, which match?

Matt - Who's to say Anarchy is my wrestler? I could be introducing someone new to SRW.

Message to all - E!Wrestling is fake and therefore has nothing to do with this. He is the self-proclaimed best wrestler of E!W. :c)

Warning to all - I'll post this when and if I show anymore clipped promos, but I'll also post it here. The clip I have just made featuring Anarchy's new logo has some strobe lighting EFFECTS. Therefore, I don't recommend that anyone with epilesy watches. It's only one and a bit seconds worth of rapid flashing, and isn't too bad.
Thu 23/01/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hmmm, I'm going to have a guess at all this. Please don't tell me if I'm right or not.

Anarchy is going to replace DW. DW is going to retire or die or something... :D
Thu 23/01/03 at 22:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jericho15 wrote:
> Reaver has NEVER faced Stone Edge before..That'll be the first time in
> SRW history that he will have his @ss kicked so bad.

*scoffs*

:D
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
KK mate...did I give you something to write this week? I don't think so, can't remember exactly though.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:52
Regular
Eclipse promo: "DW explains his status concerning Burnout"
Burnout promo: "DW has an announcement..."

Fanks.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, so promo at Eclipse and promo at Burnout?

And are these by DW the wrestler, or DW the writer...if you know what I mean. Does it have anything to do with DW the wrestler?
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:14
Regular
Mr. Reaver, can I have a promo slot as an added extra for Burnout. Also, can I have a promo slot for Eclipse this week. If yes, just title it whatever you like. :c)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.