GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"West Ham are relegated"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/01/03 at 17:29
Regular
I give in.

Roeder is simply not going to solve the defensive problem and has failed to make any attempt to patch up our back four. He could have tried a back three with wingbacks, a straight back three or even a sweeper with Carrick performing that role.

Instead what has he done: bought Lee Bowyer and Les Ferdinand. Admittedly Bowyer is a great signing but where is our new centreback?

Not many teams loan their best Central defenders out and you can't loan to other Prem clubs anyway (we don't want a lower division defender-do we?).

So if Roeder doesn't want to buy a defender where is he going to loan one from? Abroad? I'm sure every foreign defender would love to come to the bottom team in the prem, with the worst defensive record.

West Ham's defence. Those little slip-ups of death. How I loathe them.
Fri 24/01/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Insane Bartender wrote:
>
> O'Leary? You want West Ham to spend an irredeemable fortune on players
> that can't make the grade, only to be left with enormous debts and no
> gain to show for it?
>

To be honest, I don't care, I'm a Man Utd Supporter, but I think O'Leary would do well at West Ham...he's been able to get the best out of players who are pants such as Viduka and Dacout, who used to be worth a combined value of £45m but are now worth about a combined value of £18m!
Fri 24/01/03 at 11:01
"Darkness, always"
Mr Lover Man wrote:
> Roeder - why hasn't he been given the boot yet...let someone like
> O'leary take over before they go down, as i think they'll be missed in
> the Premiership if we're all honest

O'Leary? You want West Ham to spend an irredeemable fortune on players that can't make the grade, only to be left with enormous debts and no gain to show for it?

Better that you freshen up your game by playing first division football for, let's face it, two or three seasons.
Fri 24/01/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Roeder - why hasn't he been given the boot yet...let someone like O'leary take over before they go down, as i think they'll be missed in the Premiership if we're all honest
Thu 23/01/03 at 17:29
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I give in.

Roeder is simply not going to solve the defensive problem and has failed to make any attempt to patch up our back four. He could have tried a back three with wingbacks, a straight back three or even a sweeper with Carrick performing that role.

Instead what has he done: bought Lee Bowyer and Les Ferdinand. Admittedly Bowyer is a great signing but where is our new centreback?

Not many teams loan their best Central defenders out and you can't loan to other Prem clubs anyway (we don't want a lower division defender-do we?).

So if Roeder doesn't want to buy a defender where is he going to loan one from? Abroad? I'm sure every foreign defender would love to come to the bottom team in the prem, with the worst defensive record.

West Ham's defence. Those little slip-ups of death. How I loathe them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.