GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"West Ham are relegated"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/01/03 at 17:29
Regular
I give in.

Roeder is simply not going to solve the defensive problem and has failed to make any attempt to patch up our back four. He could have tried a back three with wingbacks, a straight back three or even a sweeper with Carrick performing that role.

Instead what has he done: bought Lee Bowyer and Les Ferdinand. Admittedly Bowyer is a great signing but where is our new centreback?

Not many teams loan their best Central defenders out and you can't loan to other Prem clubs anyway (we don't want a lower division defender-do we?).

So if Roeder doesn't want to buy a defender where is he going to loan one from? Abroad? I'm sure every foreign defender would love to come to the bottom team in the prem, with the worst defensive record.

West Ham's defence. Those little slip-ups of death. How I loathe them.
Wed 05/02/03 at 15:04
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Harley has always seemed a good player to me and he's young, so he would have been a good signing. Brevett is ok but really we needed a dominating central defender.

We play Leeds away next-could be a high scoring game.
Wed 05/02/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What do you think about Rufus Brevett??

Looks like Roeder saw-sense and decided to go for a new left-back, but do you feel he is good enough?

You should've gone for Harley, or another Fulham player.
Rufus was probably only signed because the price was right!
Mon 03/02/03 at 11:51
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Booger!
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:42
West Ham Utd., also known as Paulo Di Canio and Co., won't get relegated, unless Paulo gets injured again, which is a big worry.
Thu 30/01/03 at 19:11
Regular
I actually think we can do it now. You may all say one game can't change anything but it will give us confidence and with Di Canio and Kanoute back plus Defoe on form we can do it. Glen Johnson also looks promising aswell.
Thu 30/01/03 at 10:14
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Come on you Irons!
Fri 24/01/03 at 23:12
Regular
"not dead"
I refuse to write off West HAm yet.

Not because they're playing well, but because the three teams above them are equally poor.

West Brom, Bolton and Sunderland are going to struggle for points too, so if West Ham can get wins over these teams, they'll be in with a chance.

Also, West HAm have a much nicer run in over March April and MAy than the others.

I wouldn't like to see West Ham go down, as it would break up a decent group of English youngsters. It's just a shame they don't have a defence at all, they have a top midfield, and Defoe looks to be turning into a quality striker.

I really hope they stay up, and surely they're due a run of fortune...?
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Players van't settle into a team just like that. They have to get to know each other. Bowyer might not be used to the training and the style that West Ham play.

Give him a few more games, and he might be back to his best again.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hes only played a few games give him a chance to settle.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:04
"Super Diamonds"
What good has Bowyer done??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.