GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get rid of a man!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/10/06 at 12:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Have you ever gone on a date and wish you hadn't? If you're dating a man and you want to get rid of him, or if you go on a date and you want to find a quick way to get him out of your life, then follow these rules.
If he looks crazy, then he's crazy.

1. Tell him you usually date better looking men, but you felt sorry for him.

2. Tell him it must be hard for him to get a date looking the way he does.

3. Tell him you're too good for him.

4. Tell him he should date someone who's more on his level - like the fat, ugly girl down the street.

5. Keep calling him a "girly-man."

6. Tell him he'll look better as a drag queen.

7. Ask him if he's gay.

8. Tell him most women are more masculine than he.

9. Tell him you don't like men with extra love handles.

10. Tell him you knew he was coming when you felt the Earth shake.

11. Tell him he's fat and has a lot of acne, then laugh obnoxiously.

12. Ask him if he was born a loser or if he chose to be that way.

13. Tell him he'll never measure up to your ex-boyfriend.

14. Talk about your ex incessantly.

15. Ask him if he loves you. Even Better: If he says no, start crying and shaking uncontrollably and scream, "you'll never find someone as good as me!"

16. Tell him you want someone who has a good job so you don't hav to work. If he says he'll take care of you, then say you also want someone who's very good-looking and he doesn't fit the bill.

17. Ask him if he wants to start picking out the china for your future wedding. Tell him it's never too early to start planning.

18. Talk incessantly about beauty pageants and go into specifically boring detail. Even Better: If you talk about beauty pageants in a monotone voice.

19. Interrupt him to tell him how pretty you are and how lucky he is to go out with you.

20. Every time he talks, make snoring sounds. Even Better: If you say "sorry, you're so boring you're putting me to sleep."

21. Tell him you hate kids and you think they are spawned by the Devil. Even Better: Tell him you hate kids because they are dirty.

22. Tell him you'll never marry him because you'll have ugly kids - no thanks to him. Even Better: Tell him he shouldn't have kids because he's carrying the "ugly gene."

23. Make disparaging remarks about his career. Be sure to say "that's a stupid job for stupid people."

24. Tell him he'll make a good janitor. Then, ask him if he wants to come clean your house.

25. Interrupt him in mid-conversation to talk about yourself.

26. Ask him if he likes Nsync. Even Better: Tell him he resembles Justin Timberlake. Normal men will feel insulted.

27. Tell him all boys are stupid and they grow up to be stupid big boys, then, refer to him as "boy." Men have big egos and hate being called boys.

28. Tell him all men are cheating dogs and you'll never trust them.

29. Tell him you're ready to get married and have kids because your biological clock is going "tick, tock."

30. Make fun of his balding. Tel him you saw an 80 year old man with more hair than him.

31. Say "As If," and "Like" throughout the conversation. It will drive him totally nuts.
Tue 03/10/06 at 12:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Have you ever gone on a date and wish you hadn't? If you're dating a man and you want to get rid of him, or if you go on a date and you want to find a quick way to get him out of your life, then follow these rules.
If he looks crazy, then he's crazy.

1. Tell him you usually date better looking men, but you felt sorry for him.

2. Tell him it must be hard for him to get a date looking the way he does.

3. Tell him you're too good for him.

4. Tell him he should date someone who's more on his level - like the fat, ugly girl down the street.

5. Keep calling him a "girly-man."

6. Tell him he'll look better as a drag queen.

7. Ask him if he's gay.

8. Tell him most women are more masculine than he.

9. Tell him you don't like men with extra love handles.

10. Tell him you knew he was coming when you felt the Earth shake.

11. Tell him he's fat and has a lot of acne, then laugh obnoxiously.

12. Ask him if he was born a loser or if he chose to be that way.

13. Tell him he'll never measure up to your ex-boyfriend.

14. Talk about your ex incessantly.

15. Ask him if he loves you. Even Better: If he says no, start crying and shaking uncontrollably and scream, "you'll never find someone as good as me!"

16. Tell him you want someone who has a good job so you don't hav to work. If he says he'll take care of you, then say you also want someone who's very good-looking and he doesn't fit the bill.

17. Ask him if he wants to start picking out the china for your future wedding. Tell him it's never too early to start planning.

18. Talk incessantly about beauty pageants and go into specifically boring detail. Even Better: If you talk about beauty pageants in a monotone voice.

19. Interrupt him to tell him how pretty you are and how lucky he is to go out with you.

20. Every time he talks, make snoring sounds. Even Better: If you say "sorry, you're so boring you're putting me to sleep."

21. Tell him you hate kids and you think they are spawned by the Devil. Even Better: Tell him you hate kids because they are dirty.

22. Tell him you'll never marry him because you'll have ugly kids - no thanks to him. Even Better: Tell him he shouldn't have kids because he's carrying the "ugly gene."

23. Make disparaging remarks about his career. Be sure to say "that's a stupid job for stupid people."

24. Tell him he'll make a good janitor. Then, ask him if he wants to come clean your house.

25. Interrupt him in mid-conversation to talk about yourself.

26. Ask him if he likes Nsync. Even Better: Tell him he resembles Justin Timberlake. Normal men will feel insulted.

27. Tell him all boys are stupid and they grow up to be stupid big boys, then, refer to him as "boy." Men have big egos and hate being called boys.

28. Tell him all men are cheating dogs and you'll never trust them.

29. Tell him you're ready to get married and have kids because your biological clock is going "tick, tock."

30. Make fun of his balding. Tel him you saw an 80 year old man with more hair than him.

31. Say "As If," and "Like" throughout the conversation. It will drive him totally nuts.
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:01
Regular
"..."
Hmm, most of them would get rid of me like a shot...
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:04
Regular
Shall we add to that saying wrestling is 'gay'?

:P
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:05
Regular
"..."
Yep...if she said that, I'd leave without paying the bill...
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:10
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Heh i loved the wrestling games on xbox. Just not keen on watching it on TV :)
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:11
Regular
"..."
Wrestling games on the N64 are single handedly responsible for getting me back into wrestling after I got bored with it and didn't watch it for years...
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:19
"possibly impossible"
hm.

For many men you just need to say "My religion requires me to stay celibate for life."

Or better, tell him you only like to make love during your time of the month. That will have them running...
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:20
Regular
I used to have the SNES games ... thought it was great you could throw them repeatedly into railings ... heh simple but appealing to a young boy ... :)
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:21
Regular
"..."
[Deleted in the interests of good taste]
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:25
Regular
Oh deary me :O

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.