GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fahrenheit"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fahrenheit'.
Sat 17/09/05 at 10:55
Regular
This game quite simply owns, you must all buy it.
Wed 21/09/05 at 17:41
Regular
Oh my lord, I'm sooo glad I claimed this for GAD instead of waiting a million years for Zelda. This is EXACTLY the kind of game I love, it's like an interactive movie, I personally think the more interactive a game is, the more the story suffers, so this is great for me, as long as you expect it to be a lot cut-scenes rather than wanting a total hands-on game.

Took me two attempts to escape the murder scene, I got stooped by the police the first time, and then the second time I cleared everything up so well that when I switched to Tyler and Carla I couldn't find anything :S. I'm sure the tramp had something, but I said the wrong things to him so then neither of my characters could carry on talking to him.

Can't wait to play it again this evening.
Wed 21/09/05 at 15:17
Regular
Jive wrote:
> Quick question .. are the cut scenes in this as annoying as they are
> in Metal Gear games ?

I presume you mean long. And no, indivudual scenes aren't as long, but overall, a lot of the game is cut scenes.
Wed 21/09/05 at 05:16
Regular
"8==="
I like owning a few games I can complete in a day.

I just won't pay 30 quid for them.
Tue 20/09/05 at 18:36
Regular
I got it in the post today. I'm thinking I'll wait for the evening to get into it, but I'm happy it's quite short, unlike you 'dedicated' gamers I only play to kill the odd bit of time, so the shortness suits me fine.
Tue 20/09/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Quick question .. are the cut scenes in this as annoying as they are in Metal Gear games ? Just wondered after reading Reefers review on SR?

I remember now reading about this game a while ago but when I saw this thread I didn't think anything of it until I stumbled across it a few minutes ago .. looks and sounds a pretty cool game concept so may have to make a sneaky purchase soon :)
Mon 19/09/05 at 15:50
Regular
"lets go back"
Edited:- I was stuck at the begining looking for a bandage, but I've found it now.

So far its a decent game.
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:40
Regular
Yeah, but I was originally told you had to play through several times to unlock everything (you can find hidden bonus points throughout the game that allow you to unlock bonus videos etc). However, I amassed over 300 bonus points on my first playthrough and so was able to unlock everything on my first playthrough.
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:52
Regular
Isn't it like, the game flows in dfferent directions due to your actions? So doesn't it have replay value?
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:03
Regular
"8==="
It's the sort of thing you could complete at the start of the christmas break though. :P
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:00
Regular
"lets go back"
This will sound odd, but I'll buy it now that I know its short. If I can just play it for a few days and complete it, it will get it out of the way before uni starts again on thursday. I'll be too busy after that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.