GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Digital Camara's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
Hey,

Im looking for a digital camara in the region of £120 - £150
Ive looked at the Fuji Finepix A202 and wondered if anyone has got one?
seems to have some decent reviews and is within my price range.

Details available here:

http://www.cameras.co.uk/specs/fuji-finepix-a202.cfm

If you know of any others then please let me know or if you could provide some advice then that would be good. If it helps in anyway, the camara is needed for holiday and scenary shots.

Cheers

Neo.

P.S. What is the quality of a pictures taken at night like generally with digital camara's?
Tue 21/01/03 at 00:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The Sony DSC-P51 digital Camera is tempting me even more so than the Fuji A202 now...

Choices Choices.
Mon 20/01/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I wouldnt mind a Digital Camera as I will be going to New York in the Summer so will want to take lots of Pics. Dont really want to spend loads so up to £150 max. Probably pics of 800x600 will be fine but of course most do alot more with 800x600 pics taking up little space.
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:33
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Brio - I can't find any cases on the jessop's website could to post a
> link? Cheers.

Can't post a direct link because it uses sessions and things.

Click on "Bags and Cases" in the left hand menu, pick a sub section (Digital Bags, Compact Cases, Holster Cases are all good)

Hit "Show All" or pick a price range and search.
Mon 20/01/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Actually darkus, having found some pics:

https://secure.hitech-uk.com/ acatalog/digital_depot_Digital_ Resolution_Series_77.html

it's not the kind of case im looking for, I prefer a leather like pouch but see what you think.

Brio - I can't find any cases on the jessop's website could to post a link? Cheers.
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Darkus, there are cases available here:

http://www.digitalfirst.co.uk/ ProdSDetail.asp?cat=Accessories&ProdID=693

Not sure what they look like as the picture won't load on the page for me, but you may have more joy. Let me know what you think of the case as i'll also be needing one soon :)

---------

Gasmask, you'll find it difficult to find a digi camara with an LCD screen for £50, but from what ive seen shop around as there are some decent prices on the Internet rather than the high street shops.
Mon 20/01/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Hey, looking for a pretty good cam, for £50? Screen would be great. New Rolar, hm, I need sample pics, but for something so low priced, with a screen, it won't be amazing. But hey, any suggestions are welcome!
Mon 20/01/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Darkus wrote:
> erm, the night pics are cool, I have had no problems so far.

That's a good sign because they'll plenty of night shots taken in Aiya Napa ;-)

>If i find a night pic tonight at home i will post it up for you.

That would be great, thanks.

> Can you post the links for the camera cases if you found any :)

Yep, when I get home from work, i'll have a look at a website I found which was quite cheap. You wanna aim around the £10 mark which aint too bad, might be worth having a look on e-bay.
Mon 20/01/03 at 14:12
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
Darkus wrote:
> Can you post the links for the camera cases if you found any :)

Check out Jessops (shop or website) for cases

www.jessops.co.uk
Mon 20/01/03 at 13:09
Regular
"..."
erm, the night pics are cool, I have had no problems so far. You can trust cameras made by Fuji not to be crap. It took me about a week and 30 werewolf looking photos to realise that it also has red eye reduction, which also rocks.

As for the photos, i think you get 28 ish full on hi res pics with the card that comes with it, and about 40 something images on the lower quality (1024x768?). If i find a night pic tonight at home i will post it up for you.

Can you post the links for the camera cases if you found any :)
Mon 20/01/03 at 12:43
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
I got a Kodak Easyshare CX4230 recently and it's a fantastic little camera. 2MP, 2x optical zoom, 16mb internal memory card. Nifty LCD screen on the back to review pics. Full list of features on:

http://www.kodak.com/ global/en/digital/ easyShare/cx4230/cx4230.jhtml
[spaces]

I was a bit sceptical about digital cameras, but I needed something small enough to carry around and simple for other people to use and this camera fits the bill perfectly. I've got a manual SLR and although it's amusing watching people walk backwards til the image is in focus, it's not really practical!

Picture quality is crisp and colours are vibrant. Not really got a bad thing to say about it to be honest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.