GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Statistic coursework"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/01/03 at 14:13
Regular
At the moment I am doing my second and last piec of coursework in Maths, and lo and behold it is the statistics piece.
The practise coursework was about cars and was really boring... *falls asleep* wah.. oh sorry I wasn't meant to fall asleep like that but the effects have still not washed off.

Now the real one is about school children from a fictional school, but usually the information is from a real school, and I have some idea where it was since they have trams in their city (Birmingham?).

After doing my first hypothesis following a guideline of questions to answer I realised it's not that hard after all, I still have to complete 2 more hypothesis' for friday but i am halfway through number 2 right now, and I have have 3 lessons of Maths during the week.

I suppose mst of you have done the statistics one already since you did in year 10, but I did the Sequences/Algebra one last year and was very enthusiastic about doing it, I hope I got an A for it, bt i won' find out since the teacher is deliberatly hiding the marks from us.
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:14
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
The End Star wrote:
> The education system is redundant

Debatable.
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:18
Yep but it sounded good

:)
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Does anyone else find that (for Maths) they're given little to no guidance, because the teachers "aren't allowed" to tell us?
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
We did Statistics last year. It was about newspapers, words on pages etc We're halfway through the algebra one. It's really easy. T numbers, grids and T totals.

*snore*
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:09
"The Will of D."
I was given guidance question for question.
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:09
"The Will of D."
Microchips wrote:
> We did Statistics last year. It was about newspapers, words on pages
> etc We're halfway through the algebra one. It's really easy. T
> numbers, grids and T totals.
>
> *snore*

Same here.
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I'm starting my Mod4 (algebra coursework) soon, dagnab it! Science coursework is so much easier...
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
My Maths teacher asked me if I wanted to do Maths at A-Level after staying up all night finishing my Statistics coursework a couple of months ago.

I almost laughed in her face. :D
Sun 19/01/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
I don't have a clue what I want to do at A level.
Sun 19/01/03 at 20:50
"The Will of D."
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> Microchips wrote:
> We did Statistics last year. It was about newspapers, words on
> pages
> etc We're halfway through the algebra one. It's really easy. T
> numbers, grids and T totals.
>
> *snore*
>
> Same here.

Sorry if I'm doing this, but I didn't have enough time to finsih what I was saying..

Anyway, That's the same one I did, but don't get fooled by it's easy appearance, it is quite tricky.
What i did on it was to see what difference it made when you rotated it every 90 degrees.
Eventually I found out the ultimate Nth term for the piece of coursework and completed it easily. It was something to do with it finding out the numbers on any grid size in any rotation position.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.