GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Statistic coursework"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/01/03 at 14:13
Regular
At the moment I am doing my second and last piec of coursework in Maths, and lo and behold it is the statistics piece.
The practise coursework was about cars and was really boring... *falls asleep* wah.. oh sorry I wasn't meant to fall asleep like that but the effects have still not washed off.

Now the real one is about school children from a fictional school, but usually the information is from a real school, and I have some idea where it was since they have trams in their city (Birmingham?).

After doing my first hypothesis following a guideline of questions to answer I realised it's not that hard after all, I still have to complete 2 more hypothesis' for friday but i am halfway through number 2 right now, and I have have 3 lessons of Maths during the week.

I suppose mst of you have done the statistics one already since you did in year 10, but I did the Sequences/Algebra one last year and was very enthusiastic about doing it, I hope I got an A for it, bt i won' find out since the teacher is deliberatly hiding the marks from us.
Sun 19/01/03 at 14:13
"The Will of D."
At the moment I am doing my second and last piec of coursework in Maths, and lo and behold it is the statistics piece.
The practise coursework was about cars and was really boring... *falls asleep* wah.. oh sorry I wasn't meant to fall asleep like that but the effects have still not washed off.

Now the real one is about school children from a fictional school, but usually the information is from a real school, and I have some idea where it was since they have trams in their city (Birmingham?).

After doing my first hypothesis following a guideline of questions to answer I realised it's not that hard after all, I still have to complete 2 more hypothesis' for friday but i am halfway through number 2 right now, and I have have 3 lessons of Maths during the week.

I suppose mst of you have done the statistics one already since you did in year 10, but I did the Sequences/Algebra one last year and was very enthusiastic about doing it, I hope I got an A for it, bt i won' find out since the teacher is deliberatly hiding the marks from us.
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
The AQA Module 2 (coursework) is rigged! Our teachers even told us so, they lower the coursework grades to achieve stability on their results. I worked my behind off to do it and got a B (2 grades below my exam and predicted grade). Some people doing Higher tier even got as low as Ds and Es.
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Our school messed up the coursework so we have to do it again.
They taught us it all wrong, so everybody got Cs, and now we have to rush it and repeat it.
Great, isn't it?
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:26
"The Will of D."
Lombardo wrote:
> The AQA Module 2 (coursework) is rigged! Our teachers even told us so,
> they lower the coursework grades to achieve stability on their
> results. I worked my behind off to do it and got a B (2 grades below
> my exam and predicted grade). Some people doing Higher tier even got
> as low as Ds and Es.

Interesting.... for the sequences course I think I got the best mark since I was the first person to solve the sequence and was WAY ahead of the rest of them.
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:27
"The Will of D."
gerrid wrote:
> Our school messed up the coursework so we have to do it again.
> They taught us it all wrong, so everybody got Cs, and now we have to
> rush it and repeat it.
> Great, isn't it?

Tough break. Ouch.
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I suppose, but the teachers will now all do their very best to get us good marks, so it turns out better in the end.
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I did it last year, got top mark, 100% :-D
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Actual statistics GCSE coursework was evil. Almost no guidance, no help on what should be achieved, I was told to find a set of data and analyze it. Got a cack score as well.
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But this year they changed everything around, and they have a whole new system, which doesn't work.
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:07
The education system is redundant

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.