GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Paddyfiles - Paedophile Special"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/01/03 at 12:48
Regular
*Some may find what you are about to read is controversial (well, not really, it’s just to add to the effect).*

*Man grins at camera*

"Hello, I’m Paddy Plumb, and as the scare of the evil “kiddy fiddlers” increases, I look at some recent cases. This, my friends, is the PaddyFiles Christmas Special"

*Whispers are heard*

"Oh, I'm sorry. This, my friends, is the PaddyFiles Paedophile special

*turns to another camera*

"We start our investigation at the local McDonalds. Parts of what you are about to see are reconstructed"

*Video rolls. An older looking man is standing outside McDonalds*

"Now?.... Ah, er, yes. Hello. My name is Harold Priest, and I’m 56 years old. I was in here back the other week there, eating my Happy Meal."

"I were watching this young lad, was about 10 he were. I remember his eyes, he had beautiful eyes, a lovely shade of turquoise they were."

*Reconstruction rolls as he speaks*

"Then he got up, and he was about to leave. I’m sure he winked at me as he got up. Lovely young laddy he was. He walked off, but he walked with style, his nice little legs carrying him along."

"But then suddenly, he tripped up, and fell to the ground, dropping his Muppet toy."

*A warning comes up on the screen saying, "What you are about to see may shock you"*

"This guy sitting where he fell, can you believe it!? He held him by the arm to help him up!! I thought to myself, "That’s sick that is."

Young boy: "Get off me you bloody paedo!"

Paddy: "This shocked the room, and the young helping man was thrown out of the fast food store."

"He now receives constant hate mail, and is abused in the streets. It makes you wonder, "Is the entire world littered with druggies, people with mad sex cravings and paedophiles?"

Voice in background: "And short people!"

Harold: "I really was shocked, I thought it was disgusting."
"Is that me finished now? I’m gonna be late for me job at the playgroup."

Paddy: "So. This is what the world is coming to. It really is terrifying what our children may encounter. This is Paddy Plumb for The Paddy-Files. Until next time"

I suppose it's not really something you can laugh about, but there are some hidden "sad truths" in there.
Meh, short and pretty rubbish, but what the heck.

Azul
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*Some may find what you are about to read is controversial (well, not really, it’s just to add to the effect).*

*Man grins at camera*

"Hello, I’m Paddy Plumb, and as the scare of the evil “kiddy fiddlers” increases, I look at some recent cases. This, my friends, is the PaddyFiles Christmas Special"

*Whispers are heard*

"Oh, I'm sorry. This, my friends, is the PaddyFiles Paedophile special

*turns to another camera*

"We start our investigation at the local McDonalds. Parts of what you are about to see are reconstructed"

*Video rolls. An older looking man is standing outside McDonalds*

"Now?.... Ah, er, yes. Hello. My name is Harold Priest, and I’m 56 years old. I was in here back the other week there, eating my Happy Meal."

"I were watching this young lad, was about 10 he were. I remember his eyes, he had beautiful eyes, a lovely shade of turquoise they were."

*Reconstruction rolls as he speaks*

"Then he got up, and he was about to leave. I’m sure he winked at me as he got up. Lovely young laddy he was. He walked off, but he walked with style, his nice little legs carrying him along."

"But then suddenly, he tripped up, and fell to the ground, dropping his Muppet toy."

*A warning comes up on the screen saying, "What you are about to see may shock you"*

"This guy sitting where he fell, can you believe it!? He held him by the arm to help him up!! I thought to myself, "That’s sick that is."

Young boy: "Get off me you bloody paedo!"

Paddy: "This shocked the room, and the young helping man was thrown out of the fast food store."

"He now receives constant hate mail, and is abused in the streets. It makes you wonder, "Is the entire world littered with druggies, people with mad sex cravings and paedophiles?"

Voice in background: "And short people!"

Harold: "I really was shocked, I thought it was disgusting."
"Is that me finished now? I’m gonna be late for me job at the playgroup."

Paddy: "So. This is what the world is coming to. It really is terrifying what our children may encounter. This is Paddy Plumb for The Paddy-Files. Until next time"

I suppose it's not really something you can laugh about, but there are some hidden "sad truths" in there.
Meh, short and pretty rubbish, but what the heck.

Azul
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Me liked. Accusations for everything, not only paedophillia, have gone too far. Damn it.
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:53
Regular
Has anyone heard the paedophile adverts on the radio. Its about how you dont know who you are chatting to on the internet. I find them quite funny...
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
They're on TV too.
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:14
Regular
"bWo > You"
I still haven't managed to see one yet
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
And the cinema, saw it last night when I went to see The Two Towers.
By the way, it's brilliant.
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Does anyone actully get the title yet??

Paddyfile - Paedophile?

Never mind.

*runs*
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Azul²°°³ wrote:
> And the cinema, saw it last night when I went to see The Two Towers.
> By the way, it's brilliant.

The film or the advert?

I seen both and it is dually applicable.
Sun 19/01/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh, the film.

The advert looks scary when it's pumped up to that size.

Saw some good trailers.

"Catch me if you can" looks good, even though I'm not a massive fan of Leonardo Di Caprio.
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
lol! Now that was funny. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.