GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Royal Rumble Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 19:12
Regular
Bah, I done a massive topic on this, but stupid SR decided it wasn't gunna work. Therefore, I'll just write the matches and you do the usual procedure. *Mumbles*

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH
RAW Superstars:
Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, Rosey, Jamal, Batista, Christian, Kane, Chris Nowinski, Maven, Booker T, Goldust, Test, RVD

SmackDown! Superstars:
Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Rikishi, Tajiri, Matt Hardy, Edge, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, John Cena, Bill DeMott, Albert, B2, Eddie Guerrero, (Winner Of Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show), Unknown*
* There is exactly one spot unknown for the SmackDown! side. This could be Undertaker since he is set to return this Sunday, but that has not been confirmed.

WWE RAW MATCHES

World Heavyweight Championship
Scott Steiner vs. Triple H

World Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boyz vs. William Regal and Lance Storm

WWE SMACKDOWN MATCHES

WWE Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle

Stepdaughter vs. Stepmother
Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie

Winner Enters The Rumble
Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show

----------------------

PLUS...The Undertaker makes his return, as mentioned above.
PLUS...The possible return of Bret Hart, even if it is for one night only.

Should be a fun event. NOW...get predicting.

DW
Sat 18/01/03 at 21:20
Regular
"bWo > You"
The last Royal Rumble with all the new people could have been great, but they told us who was coming beforehand.

*Slaps Vinny in the mouth with a wet fish*

Does the job
Sat 18/01/03 at 21:18
Regular
I totally agree. It now means we're not gunna have any guest entrants.
Sat 18/01/03 at 21:16
Regular
"bWo > You"
Starlight wrote:
> What!? That is completely.......... gay! Who decided to name all the
> competitors that are in the rumble!? That's crazy, the whole point of
> the rumble is the randomness and whole wonderment of who's coming out
> next.
>
> Way to ruin your best event going Vinny Mac.
>
> The WWE really does need a good slap.

Or even the quickest of quick Stunners to bring them into line. I'm not buying it, and this is just one of the reasons why
Sat 18/01/03 at 21:13
Regular
pumba wrote:
> y shud they predict on this topic if u wanna c the predictions look at
> mine ill evan pop it out for u

I always do the predictions topic now, I can string a sentance together and I don't use text talk. This also has the full card. Muah!
Sat 18/01/03 at 21:07
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
What!? That is completely.......... gay! Who decided to name all the competitors that are in the rumble!? That's crazy, the whole point of the rumble is the randomness and whole wonderment of who's coming out next.

Way to ruin your best event going Vinny Mac.

The WWE really does need a good slap.
Sat 18/01/03 at 20:59
Regular
y shud they predict on this topic if u wanna c the predictions look at mine ill evan pop it out for u
Sat 18/01/03 at 19:35
Brock Lesner to win the rumble.
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
PREDICT DAMNIT!
Fri 17/01/03 at 20:22
The rumble is the best, especially when we see a certain one, a maybe two and very very wishfull three wrestlers come back at this years rumble.

First being The Undertaker
Secondly The Rock
And the Wishfull third The Rattlesnake - Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16
He has more names than Jesus.
Fri 17/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
The Rumble used to be one of my favourite PPVs, but I just can't seem to get excited about it this year. Dunno why, there is no mystery surrounding this event.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.