GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Royal Rumble Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 19:12
Regular
Bah, I done a massive topic on this, but stupid SR decided it wasn't gunna work. Therefore, I'll just write the matches and you do the usual procedure. *Mumbles*

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH
RAW Superstars:
Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, Rosey, Jamal, Batista, Christian, Kane, Chris Nowinski, Maven, Booker T, Goldust, Test, RVD

SmackDown! Superstars:
Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Rikishi, Tajiri, Matt Hardy, Edge, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, John Cena, Bill DeMott, Albert, B2, Eddie Guerrero, (Winner Of Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show), Unknown*
* There is exactly one spot unknown for the SmackDown! side. This could be Undertaker since he is set to return this Sunday, but that has not been confirmed.

WWE RAW MATCHES

World Heavyweight Championship
Scott Steiner vs. Triple H

World Tag Team Championship
Dudley Boyz vs. William Regal and Lance Storm

WWE SMACKDOWN MATCHES

WWE Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle

Stepdaughter vs. Stepmother
Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie

Winner Enters The Rumble
Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show

----------------------

PLUS...The Undertaker makes his return, as mentioned above.
PLUS...The possible return of Bret Hart, even if it is for one night only.

Should be a fun event. NOW...get predicting.

DW
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:12
Regular
Bah, I done a massive topic on this, but stupid SR decided it wasn't gunna work. Therefore, I'll just write the matches and you do the usual procedure. *Mumbles*

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH
RAW Superstars:
Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, Rosey, Jamal, Batista, Christian, Kane, Chris Nowinski, Maven, Booker T, Goldust, Test, RVD

SmackDown! Superstars:
Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Rikishi, Tajiri, Matt Hardy, Edge, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, John Cena, Bill DeMott, Albert, B2, Eddie Guerrero, (Winner Of Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show), Unknown*
* There is exactly one spot unknown for the SmackDown! side. This could be Undertaker since he is set to return this Sunday, but that has not been confirmed.

WWE RAW MATCHES

Scott Steiner vs. Triple H

Dudley Boyz vs. William Regal and Lance Storm

WWE SMACKDOWN MATCHES

WWE Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle

Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie

Winner Enters The Rumble
Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show

----------------------

PLUS...The Undertaker makes his return, as mentioned above.
PLUS...The possible return of Bret Hart, even if it is for one night only.

Should be a fun event. NOW...get predicting.

DW
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:15
Regular
Oh, and apparantly Bret Hart AND Goldberg are set for a return. Also, REY's back in action, which is cool. I also expect Nathan Jones to appear. Whether this is the case is unknown, as he has only been advertised on WWE TV for a few weeks. Anyway, Rumble sounds great.
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:26
the spot could be for the ROCK.
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:34
Regular
Doubt it.
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:38
Regular
ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH
RAW Superstars:
Shawn Michaels, RVD or Chris Jericho

SmackDown! Superstars:
Undertaker or Brock Lesnar

WWE RAW MATCHES

Scott Steiner

William Regal and Lance Storm

WWE SMACKDOWN MATCHES

WWE Championship
Chris Benoit

Torrie Wilson

Winner Enters The Rumble
Brock Lesnar
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:43
Regular
Apparantly HHH has just been arrested. Hoho.
Fri 17/01/03 at 20:00
Regular
January 24, 1988 - WWF airs its first "Royal Rumble" on the USA Network.

Didn't know about the lawsuit here. (See below)

May 23, 1999 - Owen Hart, 34, dressed as the Blue Blazer, falls to his death during the Over the Edge PPV in Kansas City, Missouri. The Hart family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the WWF, and settled out of court for $18 million in November 2000.

Oh, and reports suggest Triple H has been arrested within the last few hours.
Fri 17/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
The Rumble used to be one of my favourite PPVs, but I just can't seem to get excited about it this year. Dunno why, there is no mystery surrounding this event.
Fri 17/01/03 at 20:22
The rumble is the best, especially when we see a certain one, a maybe two and very very wishfull three wrestlers come back at this years rumble.

First being The Undertaker
Secondly The Rock
And the Wishfull third The Rattlesnake - Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16
He has more names than Jesus.
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
PREDICT DAMNIT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.