GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SKA Punk"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 16:57
Regular
Ive strated this topic because i personally hate everything about ska punk and anything that has anything to do with ska.
I justed wanted to know what the sr people think about
Fri 17/01/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Ive strated this topic because i personally hate everything about ska punk and anything that has anything to do with ska.
I justed wanted to know what the sr people think about
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I say. What are you on about. Go listen to some Capdown, Operation Ivy or Clash. Cheesy ska-punk sucks, but there is a lot of decent stuff out there. Anyway. Bit of a pointless topic really. Why do people always seem to feel the need to start topics about things they hate rather than things they like...?
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
no offense man
im just tryin to get more words in so i can become a regular
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:47
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I like Ska, Reel Big Fish are excellent.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:30
Regular
I dont like Ska either, punk is ok but gets annoying.
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:02
Is SKA a genre? If Reel Big Fish is the genre, then count me out.
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mad Caddies.

Rule.
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Tyler Durden wrote:
> Is SKA a genre? If Reel Big Fish is the genre, then count me out.

Reel Big Fish are not ska. They have heavy dosages of ska in them. But they are not pure ska. More like pop-ska-punk. Not a band I'm much of a fan of.
Proper 'pure' ska is more like Bad Manners and Selector, which I find far too cheesy for my likings...

Oh, and add to my list of Sibs approved ska-punk bands:
Mouthwash (London garage-punk-ska band with heavy clash influence)

The Caddies are okay. But I find much modern day ska-punk too cheesy. Less Than Jake are pretty good (should be going to see them in March) but that's about my limit...

There are however some good Ska'rdcore bands around now (Capdown, Five Knuckle, Link 80, Kenisia, Adequate 7, etc.) who are messing around with ska and hardcore together, and some even with ska and metallic hardcore...
A ska-metal band would be potentially hilarious.
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:34
"Uzi Lover"
Did you know theres a genre called queercore.

Just saying.
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:49
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
And Monkeycore...

;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.