GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What to call the kids"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/01/03 at 17:34
Regular
When i am to have children I am going to be annoying to them as all fathers are, one way is to call them your "Spawn":

"Wake up my spawn, get ready to go to school so you can be educated"

and another way is to make them call you "Their Master" and bow down to you.

But the most rediculous way is to say somethign like this to them:

"go forth my spawn and gather an army worthy enough for your Master so we can take over the world"

This is just some stupid thing that I started at school, you can give us your ideas if you actually want to stay in this topic long enough.
Thu 16/01/03 at 17:34
"The Will of D."
When i am to have children I am going to be annoying to them as all fathers are, one way is to call them your "Spawn":

"Wake up my spawn, get ready to go to school so you can be educated"

and another way is to make them call you "Their Master" and bow down to you.

But the most rediculous way is to say somethign like this to them:

"go forth my spawn and gather an army worthy enough for your Master so we can take over the world"

This is just some stupid thing that I started at school, you can give us your ideas if you actually want to stay in this topic long enough.
Thu 16/01/03 at 17:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Grandpa.
Each and every one.
Boy or girl, it matters not.
Thu 16/01/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
A variety of names, which link together to form a sentence, for example:

Hay
Yu
Oveh
There
Briing
Mi
Chooculote

By disguising the names (with varying spellings from real words), people wouldn't be able to complain about cruelty and you could say it was a coincidence.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:32
"The Will of D."
My English teacher's 3 year old daugther is called "Baby",

"Hey Baby Hart!"
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Theres a kis at my school called 'Moses' - No lie.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
I've always thought that if i have kids i'd like to teach them to call stuff something else. For example teach them that a car is called a chicken...a TV is called shampoo etc. This way when they go to school they can get a better education than they'd probably get now!
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:17
Regular
You could just call the child girl or boy. "Come here boy!!"
Mon 20/01/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm going to call my (non-existent because I hate kids) kid "Captain Fantastic".

Teacher "Who do you think you are, boy?"
Kid "Captain Fantastic, sir"
Teacher "...damn"
Mon 20/01/03 at 17:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Wolverine.

No kid f##ks with Wolverine in the playground.
Mon 20/01/03 at 17:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Or Grandpa.
No one would fight a grandpa.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.