GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 & NDS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/09/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
The nintendo 64 has much better graphics than the new nintendo handheld, I doubt if n64 become the new handheld now what would happen to sony psp...
Sun 18/09/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Divine Davine"
No the DS has better graphics than the N64. It has a few more graphical capabilities and a higher polygon count, so models in games can look that bit more impressive - Nintendogs? Wow.

And please, please do not compare the DS and PSP together. They are both completely different. Plus, the PSP is not crap.
Sun 18/09/05 at 15:58
Regular
The PSP is capable of more than the N64 and the DS in terms of processing and hardware, so what exactly are you guys blethering about?

The PSP is basically a small PS2, which is definately better than the N64 in terms of hardware.....
Sun 18/09/05 at 14:51
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I didn't quite understand the last sentence, but, apart from it's extra games and dual screen setup, isn't the ds the portable N64?

And of course the DS doesn't have quite as good graphics - the screen resolution is too low.

The PSP is crap, the N64 was amazing, and I haven't played the DS. If teh DS plays N64 games, then PSP will be beaten into the ground.

Well, that's my opinion anyway...
Sun 18/09/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
The nintendo 64 has much better graphics than the new nintendo handheld, I doubt if n64 become the new handheld now what would happen to sony psp...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.