GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOODBYE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/01/01 at 21:26
Regular
Goodbye great people of the SR forum. It has been a great pleasure knowing u for the past 2 months.

Due to the ever present ways in which I have never won gameaday and will NEVER win gameaday I have decided to leave, I was enjoying the forum a lot until I see people winning for the 3rd and 4th time.
I also tried to let 'tony' know about problems on the site and he corrected them and never said thank you,

Anyway all you people:

Grix Thraves
Ant
Meka_dragon
SNIPER
golden_rhino
and any others....

C ya maybe in a championships far away...
Tue 02/01/01 at 22:16
unless hes got that thing, that means you have two different personalities ya know, and ones normal and ones a pshcho
Tue 02/01/01 at 22:14
hmmmmmm i would not think that golden is er-no as they have both been on for a fairly long time but as they are posting at the same time......i know a few ways in which it could be done ie using to different computers using a bot...
Tue 02/01/01 at 22:13
Regular
Who is Silver Rhino.
Tue 02/01/01 at 22:10
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
And why would Goldy ask "is this a another trick" if twas not true!
Tue 02/01/01 at 22:09
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Hmmm

One has to wonder why there are so many messages now posted simultaneously by Goldy and er-no

Surely this is no co-incidence!

I conclude that Goldy IS er-no, and they (he) are (is) pulling a stunt the likes of which this message board has never seen before.

Except of course when Darkness made himself the invisible man (still it was dark).
Tue 02/01/01 at 22:05
Is this another trick?
Tue 02/01/01 at 22:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
moanaday!!

how about:

consoleamonth for the a competition page!!
Tue 02/01/01 at 22:03
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I think we should have a goldy vs er-no competition called moanaday!

We luv's yer really - honest
Tue 02/01/01 at 21:59
tony wrote:
> I told you once before.
>
> Is THAT why you start so many topics?
>
> Are you er-no?

So you can win gameaday with a reply that is really good. Not many do that. Still i don't think that is very fair since i started it off.
Tue 02/01/01 at 21:58
Regular
Er okay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.