GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joining the Live Brigade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/09/05 at 08:10
Regular
After what seems like ages, we've finally got Broadband on order, so will be on Live in about 2 weeks I guess.

Had a real quick look for a Start Kit online last night, cheapest I could find was 29.99, surely they must be cheaper than that? I did see an offer of the kit with Forza for 59.99, but not sure about that one.

Anyway, I have got these Live games:

Halo 2
PGR2
Juiced
Pro Evo 4
Outrun
Topspin

I think that's it at the mo, unless you lot can suggest some others worth getting?

Gamertag etc to follow.
Tue 27/09/05 at 11:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Topspin doubles has to be 2 people on each Xbox, I think. Pluse I haven't got it. Your best bet is Halo 2 for people, but that gets boring pretty quickly.
Tue 27/09/05 at 11:01
Regular
Only a few days to go. Just had an email saying my phone line has been upgraded or whatever and the modem etc is being dispatched. Already got my Starter Kit, so am all ready to go.

Am having a gaming session with a mate on saturday night, so assuming I'm up and running by then, anyone fancy a 2v2 on Halo or Top Spin or something?
Thu 22/09/05 at 17:01
Regular
This would just be for fun. There wouldn't be a boss in my clan...

:-p
Thu 22/09/05 at 16:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
War Basturds was teh ultimate.

Except Creepy didn't like it, as he wasn't boss ^^
Thu 22/09/05 at 16:14
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Yessum, im up for it, games i have are...

Rainbow 6 lockdown
Halo 2
Chaos Theory
Forza
Ghost Recon summit strike
Thu 22/09/05 at 15:01
Regular
I'll be happy to be in a clan, the game I have that allow clans are the following:

Halo 2
Ghost Recon 2 : Summit Strike.

erm..I think that is it.
Thu 22/09/05 at 13:24
Regular
So, after all these names, would anyone be interested in being in a clan? Nothing serious, just see how many Americans we can pee of at various games :-)
Thu 22/09/05 at 13:11
Regular
War Gays too?

I used to be in War Basturds - then my love of Halo 2 fell apart.
Thu 22/09/05 at 13:06
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> Savatt78 wrote:
> Made up a pretty decent little team called War Whorz with a friend
> lately.
>
> Hmm, sounds suspiciously similar to the Halo 2 'War Basturds'...
>
> ;P

Myself, Dolores and Many Goats were proud members of the War Gays.
Thu 22/09/05 at 12:08
Regular
Nice one, thanks :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.