GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what games you got?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/01/01 at 19:04
Regular
So, you've got that beautiful black box under your tele. So what games are u playing on it??

I've got
SSX
Timesplitter
and DOA2

Probably gettin TTT tommorow
Thu 04/01/01 at 19:40
DVD1 wrote:
> On DC2 i'm currently underwater ready to kill that big diplodocus
> type thing. I've never played DC1, is it worth getting?

One under water grenade in the face kills him.
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:54
Regular
Sorry, have to ask.

What's the "it's behind you" problem?
Thu 04/01/01 at 13:05
"High polygon count"
I'd say yes, definitely - but it's more along the Resident Evil lines i.e. more puzzles, less action.

But that's not to say there's no action in it!
Thu 04/01/01 at 12:27
Regular
On DC2 i'm currently underwater ready to kill that big diplodocus type thing. I've never played DC1, is it worth getting?
Thu 04/01/01 at 12:18
"High polygon count"
Dino Crisis 2 is a brilliant game, but I thought it was too easy - I completed it in one session. Although that session did last until 5 in the morning.

The original game lasted much longer for me, but I do like the more arcadey feel of DC2.
Thu 04/01/01 at 11:08
> > Isn't Voyager: Elite Force supposed to be coming out for the
> > PS2 as well?
>
> It is, but to be honest, I lost interest in all things Star Trek
> some time ago.

Me too. Though the PC demo I played a while back seemed well thought out. Shooting the Borg is pretty cool - also it gets round the 'it's behind you' FPS problem as the Borg lasers will shine in front of you. Neat touch.
Thu 04/01/01 at 10:59
"High polygon count"
> As for what I'm looking out for this year, I pretty much agree
> with Wookiee's list.

Crikey, someone agrees with me? Woohoo!

> Isn't Voyager: Elite Force supposed to be coming out for the
> PS2 as well?

It is, but to be honest, I lost interest in all things Star Trek some time ago.
Thu 04/01/01 at 10:45
Just SSX and Fantavision for me at the moment.

I'd say SSX was my second favourite game of last year (behind the superb Deus Ex on the PC). Fantavision is a nice concept, but doesn't really have that 'just one more go' feeling to it. Plus it's not that difficult to complete both the easy and 'hard' modes.

As for what I'm looking out for this year, I pretty much agree with Wookiee's list. Isn't Voyager: Elite Force supposed to be coming out for the PS2 as well?
Wed 03/01/01 at 22:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Smugglers run is not bad but the missions are a bit repetative.I would suggest get something else.
Wed 03/01/01 at 19:47
Regular
Smugglers run anygood?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.