GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Western Digital"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/03 at 16:11
Regular
I've just been looking at the new Hard Drives Special Reserve are selling by 'Western Digital', and have to say they seem pretty good.

Does anyone own a Western Digital Drive, or heard anything good/bad about them?
Tue 14/01/03 at 16:11
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I've just been looking at the new Hard Drives Special Reserve are selling by 'Western Digital', and have to say they seem pretty good.

Does anyone own a Western Digital Drive, or heard anything good/bad about them?
Tue 14/01/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
they've been about for a while, I've never heard anything bad about them. Look for some reviews on other sites for beter info.
Tue 14/01/03 at 21:25
Regular
"http://fabio2003.tk"
Hey cjh, ive been looking at them western hard drives to you, have a look at www.ebuyer.com if you want one,there cheaper on that site. well everying is cheaper on that site.
Tue 14/01/03 at 21:33
Regular
I have the 100gb western digital sd 8mb cahce drive it is great and mega fast, also i will be supprised if you arent banned fotzi or whatever your name as not just is that a direct link to a competitor but you have pointed out they are alot cheaper.

BAN HIM..............

c.b.
Tue 14/01/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The Caviar models are good. Most things that run at 7200rpm with an 8mb cache that don't have IBM or eBuyer written on the side are good these days.

BTW, don't buy from eBuyer, even brand goods. You'll regret it.
Tue 14/01/03 at 22:18
Regular
"http://fabio2003.tk"
Why will you regret. i bet your part of the staff at SR
Tue 14/01/03 at 22:22
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Ebuyer are filthy cheap and generally very good, until something goes wrong and you find they are a nightmare to contact and send you back ridiculous, dismissive 1 line messages telling you where you can shove your memory stick etc.

I hate them, really hate them, but I still use them :O/

(WD are good btw)
Tue 14/01/03 at 23:08
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
They do look good, so I might get a couple of 80GB drives for my new machine.

Thanks for the tips everyone.

Also ftozzi, I had a look at ebuyer, and although they are cheaper, I've had nothing but good service from SR, whereas quite a few people don't seem to rate ebuyer, so I'm willing to pay a bit more from company I know I can rely on ... thanks for the tip though.

They do seem ridiculously cheap though, which also makes me a tad iffy, as I believe a price that cheap can only mean they are cutting corners somewhere.
Wed 15/01/03 at 00:17
Regular
"bing bang bong"
cjh wrote:
> They do seem ridiculously cheap though, which also makes me a tad
> iffy, as I believe a price that cheap can only mean they are cutting
> corners somewhere.

It's called "customer service"
Wed 15/01/03 at 11:45
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
... thought as much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.