GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 20:41
Regular
Go out and get drunk, 'pull' girls..... snog them smell like beer.. and god knows what else for what? No matter what weather they must have that one 'beer' Was watching something called 'Beach uncovered' or something.
A good read is Tony Adams 'Addicted' that shows u someone that had to get over his drinking habits.... do most english have the same problem?
I dont need to drink to look 'hard' to my friends.... cos i got computers, football and Tv to do rather than go out and be a fool.
But why? I'd rather dazzle people with my football skills, relax by playing games or watching tv.
Sun 12/01/03 at 16:08
Regular
"bWo > You"
I don't see why people get be so respected for doing what you've outlined there. I blame it on people who actually have no clue as to what they are doing or thinking (if they are thinking at all, that is) and are led by a few select indidviduals who need people surrounding them, showering them with praise, to feel good. Sad, really, but alas, my lord...'tis true.
Sun 12/01/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
When I'm drunk, I'm not thinking.

This is generally a good thing.
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:34
Regular
"not dead"
Sometimes it's fun.

Sometimes it becomes routine.

Sometimes it's to escape, but when you wake, you realise you haven't escaped at all, it's still there, but now your head it pounding too.

Quick, hair of the dog, get over the worst of it.

What time is the off-licence open? Got to get rid of hangover.

But you'll have another one tomorrow, and all of your tomorrows.

What was the problem again?

I'm not drinking much at the moment, odd beer of an evening, if watching a film or something. Like a beer when watching football too, but not drinking every night, or to excess.

Which is nice.
Sat 11/01/03 at 13:14
Regular
"bing bang bong"
It is quite good fun to go out with some mates and get hammered, but I hate the yobbish beered-up Ben-Sherman Kevs you see everywhere around town. When I go out to get ratted, it's just that - we get royally trousered, we all have a great time, no-one gets offended, no-one gets hurt. Once you start annoying other people, you cross the line.

I don't go out as much as I did, and I hate programs like Beach Uncovered (Sky One is probably the least intellectual channel available in the UK).
Sat 11/01/03 at 13:13
Regular
"bing bang bong"
It is quite good fun to go out with some mates and get hammered, but I hate the yobbish beered-up Ben-Sherman Kevs you see everywhere around town. When I go out to get ratted, it's just that - we get royally trousered, we all have a great time, no-one gets offended, no-one gets hurt. Once you start annoying other people, you cross the line.

I don't go out as much as I did, and I hate programs like Beach Uncovered (Sky One is probably the least intellectual channel available in the UK).
Sat 11/01/03 at 12:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
VenomByte wrote:
> Should I wear a cat's liver necklace (and perhaps nosepulgs) when I go
> out to arouse anyone near me? Or do I need to spike the Baileys with
> finely ground cat's liver to do the trick?

What a ridiculous idea. You need to be sensible. Smear your cat's liver all over the areas you want people to be drawn to. Then make sure you feed it to anyone you like, that'll mean they are up for anything with anybody.
Cat's liver necklace indeed...
Fri 10/01/03 at 22:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I used to get drunk a lot, and always take in large quantaties of alcohol.

Now it's in proportion and I just drink until I'm swaying a little or tipsy or whatever, I leave the overindulging to my friends.

Oh and I never drink unless I intend to get drunk. Very rarely do I have just the one pint down the pub, personally I don't see the point so I usually just go in with my mates or whoever and sit there and have a laugh. No point in just the one methinks.
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:57
Regular
"smile, it's free"
(my cats liver reply was to Gerrid, by the way)
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
How?

I mean, what do you have to do with them?

Should I wear a cat's liver necklace (and perhaps nosepulgs) when I go out to arouse anyone near me? Or do I need to spike the Baileys with finely ground cat's liver to do the trick?
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm the same as Venom

I'm crap when meeting new people normally but if I'm drunk then I just act normal, although I may slur my words a bit and not make sense soemtimes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.