GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRWwrestling.tk update..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
Okay, here goes.

Profiles :: I've been falling behind with profiles. New wrestlers (SRW wrestlers), new CAW's...basically, if YOU could fill out the form I'd be grateful. Complete the form at:

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/Blank.doc

...and click Send. This SHOULD save me a lot of time. It will only help me though if you could do the following. The side that you fill in MUST be completed in font Verdana using size 11 with a blue font and in bold. It should also NOT go over three quaters of the page. If you do make it too big I will delete some parts of it.

Webpage :: The webpage is not doing too well. I had to delete it all, as some parts of it would not work. I'm about to go and sign up for Angelfire to see if it's better using that. If anyone knows lots about HTML I would appreciate it if you could email me at the link provided in the profile.

Images :: This is a bad thing, but I was bored and decided to create some images :cd. They are for PPV's at the moment, with more to come.

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwburnout.jpg
www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwspunout.jpg
www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwfreefall.jpg

This one isn't for a PPV as of yet, and can not be used for a PPV unless I state otherwise. (C'mon, be fair, I deisgned the freak'N logo).

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwnoholdsbarred.jpg

Finally, if anyone would like to help out, email me and we can do some talking :c)

----
DW
----
Sun 12/01/03 at 16:06
Regular
Talk sense boy!

:)
Sun 12/01/03 at 16:03
Regular
Okay, I'll got see it now. :c)
Sun 12/01/03 at 14:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've sent you my form - twice.

:-)

First time I forgot a couple of the catagories.

:-D
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:39
Regular
New form is at:

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/template.html

Oh, and forgive me for the poor layout.

As for SRWwrestling.tk...well that will all be up soon. I'm just getting to grips with writing all the pages in HTNL using Angelfire. It took forever to get the topbar working.
Sun 12/01/03 at 11:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh, and I couldn't send the stupid profile thingy for some reason.

I completed it all, and clicked Send, but all I got was this e-mail message that isn't to you, and it wouldn't be from me, so I cancelled.

Sun 12/01/03 at 11:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Match of the week is working. {:)

I know not much of it is up at the moment, but I really like the way it's set out (with the drop-down menus), this is great stuff DW. Keep it up and we'll definitely help you along the way.
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dee Dubbya, nothing is working on the site.

*Cries*
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ok, will do that - hadn't even filled it out before, was just asking.

Sat 11/01/03 at 11:51
Regular
Nooo...:cd

Just fill out the profile for me. :c)
Fri 10/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
We put our wrestler's name in the big bar at the top, yah?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.