GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRWwrestling.tk update..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
Okay, here goes.

Profiles :: I've been falling behind with profiles. New wrestlers (SRW wrestlers), new CAW's...basically, if YOU could fill out the form I'd be grateful. Complete the form at:

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/Blank.doc

...and click Send. This SHOULD save me a lot of time. It will only help me though if you could do the following. The side that you fill in MUST be completed in font Verdana using size 11 with a blue font and in bold. It should also NOT go over three quaters of the page. If you do make it too big I will delete some parts of it.

Webpage :: The webpage is not doing too well. I had to delete it all, as some parts of it would not work. I'm about to go and sign up for Angelfire to see if it's better using that. If anyone knows lots about HTML I would appreciate it if you could email me at the link provided in the profile.

Images :: This is a bad thing, but I was bored and decided to create some images :cd. They are for PPV's at the moment, with more to come.

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwburnout.jpg
www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwspunout.jpg
www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwfreefall.jpg

This one isn't for a PPV as of yet, and can not be used for a PPV unless I state otherwise. (C'mon, be fair, I deisgned the freak'N logo).

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwnoholdsbarred.jpg

Finally, if anyone would like to help out, email me and we can do some talking :c)

----
DW
----
Fri 10/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
Okay, here goes.

Profiles :: I've been falling behind with profiles. New wrestlers (SRW wrestlers), new CAW's...basically, if YOU could fill out the form I'd be grateful. Complete the form at:

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/Blank.doc

...and click Send. This SHOULD save me a lot of time. It will only help me though if you could do the following. The side that you fill in MUST be completed in font Verdana using size 11 with a blue font and in bold. It should also NOT go over three quaters of the page. If you do make it too big I will delete some parts of it.

Webpage :: The webpage is not doing too well. I had to delete it all, as some parts of it would not work. I'm about to go and sign up for Angelfire to see if it's better using that. If anyone knows lots about HTML I would appreciate it if you could email me at the link provided in the profile.

Images :: This is a bad thing, but I was bored and decided to create some images :cd. They are for PPV's at the moment, with more to come.

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwburnout.jpg
www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwspunout.jpg
www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwfreefall.jpg

This one isn't for a PPV as of yet, and can not be used for a PPV unless I state otherwise. (C'mon, be fair, I deisgned the freak'N logo).

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/srwnoholdsbarred.jpg

Finally, if anyone would like to help out, email me and we can do some talking :c)

----
DW
----
Fri 10/01/03 at 16:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
3 quarters of a page? Bah. :D

By the way, you've put finishing move and description twice, so I won't fill it in yet. {:)
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:03
Regular
Yeah, some people have two finishing moves :c)

Like me.

Ahem.

Anyway Ant, write however much you want and I'll see what I can do.
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:24
Regular
Excellent! Done the site menu which I was having problems with, and best of all I wrote it in HTML myself :c) Now I'm having trouble uploading my images, it says they are already on the file, but I've checked and they aren't. Anyway, I'll sort something out. Oh, and anyone know the HTML code for a picture that is on a different file, ie. Geocities?
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
POP.
Fri 10/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
We put our wrestler's name in the big bar at the top, yah?
Sat 11/01/03 at 11:51
Regular
Nooo...:cd

Just fill out the profile for me. :c)
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ok, will do that - hadn't even filled it out before, was just asking.

:-D
Sun 12/01/03 at 10:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dee Dubbya, nothing is working on the site.

*Cries*
Sun 12/01/03 at 11:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Match of the week is working. {:)

I know not much of it is up at the moment, but I really like the way it's set out (with the drop-down menus), this is great stuff DW. Keep it up and we'll definitely help you along the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.