GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Ring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
Please, I beg everyone who reads this to watch the Japanese version of this film and not the Emperialist Yankee one!

Repect Sadako.
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:14
"possibly impossible"
That's exactly what I said in my post about 4 months ago, citing both this and Vanilla Sky (I have Abre Los Ojos on DVD from Spain).

There's something about most remakes that make them inferior. Look at Psycho.
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Little Wonder You!"
Just go with me on this one, please? I saw it at the pictures and it was wonderful. They've turned it into a "I Know What You Did..." type teen flick! Utter nonsense!
Thu 09/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"cachoo"
What's the difference? Apart from the language in it.

I suppose you're saying it's better. I see what you mean there. It's like when I watched "Open Your Eyes", managed to watch the whole film reading the subtitles 'cos it was in Spanish. But now it's been re-made into "Vanilla Sky" and I 'understood' the Spanish version a lot more than Vanilla Sky. And I enjoyed it more. You have no idea what I'm talking aboot, I'm sure...! :)
Thu 09/01/03 at 15:46
what on earth are you ranting about?
Thu 09/01/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Little Wonder You!"
Please, I beg everyone who reads this to watch the Japanese version of this film and not the Emperialist Yankee one!

Repect Sadako.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.