GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHEN CATS ATTACK!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 20:55
Regular
I was recording some stuff with my vid-cam, when my cat attacked! Here's the proof:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ paul.whiston/when_cats_attack.html

I think I'm gonna make a short film about cats and put some funny music over the top.
Mon 13/01/03 at 09:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I was just sitting at my computer, eating strawberry laces, when my cat came up and said "Miaw", and I said "Whatever".
Mon 13/01/03 at 09:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I was just sitting at my computer, eating strawberry laces, when my cat came up and said "Miaw", and I said "Whatever".
Sun 12/01/03 at 23:34
Regular
"That's right!"
My cat's 16, and just sleeps all day... She wasn't very exciting as a kitten either. My sister's cat, Anakin, was a rebel. He would topple bins, drink anything you were foolish enough to put on the floor and claw his way up your legs... very painfully.

Is it just me, or does monkey_man look like Lyam Lynch?
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I love my cat Sylvester. He drops way too much hair though.
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
My 3 seemed to feel that 1am was an ideal time to thunder round the house, and occasionally jump at my bedroom door in an attempt to smash it open...God bless 'em eh?

Actually, despite my attempt at sarcasm, I really should come out of the closet and say that I call them my babies and have been known to sing to them. Clearly there is too much oestrogen in the water where I live.
Fri 10/01/03 at 09:22
Regular
"we escape....."
i have two cats i do. one is three years old and is a little rascal he likes to chew on my hand he does and my other one is 15 years old and sleeps a lot and always comes on my bed to sleep she the best one cos she nice but my other is the best cos he's silly.
Thu 09/01/03 at 15:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
My cats used to bring in toads and frogs about a year ago, now all they do is eat, and climb on the desk when I'm playing an important Tactical Ops match.
Thu 09/01/03 at 09:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My stupid cat got onto the windowledge above the stairs this morning by leaping, then realised it couldn't get back.
I went down for morning smoke and tea, he looked at me and did that silent mewl thing.

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Then flicked the peas from bombay mix at it until the gf woke up and got mad.
Apparently I was "teasing" it.

Meh
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Baros!!!"
A like it when they were kittens the best, as they are very playful. Used to use play with them with string. The laser would have to be the best, as when you point the laser beam on the curtains, they claw their way up.
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:24
My cats boring, shes 17 and boring as hell, just sleeps. Although i thre her out of the backdoor (literally) into 5inch of snow, and she just ran back in. Boring...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.