GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There There"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 18:23
Regular
Is the title of a new Radiohead song I'm addicted to

It's from the live gigs they did in Spain/Portugal over the Summer

It's great

2 drums in it, I like think Ed plays the other one. Nice guitar riffs by Jonny and Thom's voice is superb... do you know how he sounded like he in a coma during some tracks in Kid A, well he obviously snapped out of that UNLESS when they record it he puts on his whinging bunnet.

Anyway it's great... the build up is superb.

I've heard one or two of the other stuff but can't remember it, I just found this one on my computer.

Apparently the new album is 'dark pop' and has been compared to the simplicity of The Bends but something new.

Ah well

*enter Radiohead used to be good posts, Thom has a stupid name and eye, Kid A blows donkies etc etc*

Weeee arree noottt sinnnnnerrss
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Is the title of a new Radiohead song I'm addicted to

It's from the live gigs they did in Spain/Portugal over the Summer

It's great

2 drums in it, I like think Ed plays the other one. Nice guitar riffs by Jonny and Thom's voice is superb... do you know how he sounded like he in a coma during some tracks in Kid A, well he obviously snapped out of that UNLESS when they record it he puts on his whinging bunnet.

Anyway it's great... the build up is superb.

I've heard one or two of the other stuff but can't remember it, I just found this one on my computer.

Apparently the new album is 'dark pop' and has been compared to the simplicity of The Bends but something new.

Ah well

*enter Radiohead used to be good posts, Thom has a stupid name and eye, Kid A blows donkies etc etc*

Weeee arree noottt sinnnnnerrss
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Can't see any.

Sheepu, you really are quite obsessed with this "radio" "head".
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:58
Regular
He really does have a stupid name, y'know. I mean, why not Tom? :D
Tue 07/01/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's great

I've also been listening to Optimistic and The National Anthem a lot
Tue 07/01/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Where can I download it from?
Wed 08/01/03 at 00:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Perhaps the bald drummer got angry with sitting there during songs and started to smash his cymbals really loudly and forcefully in rehearsals, and TOM (not Thom) got worried, gimpy sang and the rest laughed and picked up their guitars again?

Or perhaps TOM realised his position and the luxury of being able to create music for the rest of his life and cheered up?

"Dead chickens in my car
Haunted toy box
Yellow Smashy Boy
In a lift in a lift in a lift
Oooooo"

I just made that up and it's better than Kid A
Wed 08/01/03 at 09:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
That Michael Winslow impression I did yesterday was better than Kid A.
Wed 08/01/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Selected"
i second that....and i haven't heard either
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
monkey_man wrote:
> Where can I download it from?

I got it from www.ateaseweb.com in Summer but I think the server is down now

I like it

You'll all probably hate it

I don't care

However, if they ruin it with the recorded version I'll moan.
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
On another note

Do you remember the dreadful screeching of 'Like Spinning Plates', well i downloaded a live version which is completely different and actually good.

Buuuttt no they had to ruin everything and make it sound 'original' on Amnesiac.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.