GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally...The Rock has come back to Anaheim... *Doesn't contain spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 16:43
Regular
Yes, The Rock, WWE's next heel has come back. He appeared at a house show in Anaheim for RAW (although I still think he'll be on SD, as that's his show). He got a great reaction, and is now appearing to be a face. So WWE scrapped the whole "Rock heel turn" thingy. Anyway, he helped Booker T defeat Chris Jericho, which is quite good.

http://themayhem.com/results/43758611.shtml

Oh, and RAW is quite good this week.
Thu 09/01/03 at 19:06
Ant wrote:
> The title has lost its value - I think only Angle and Lesnar should
> hold the title this year, or at least until around Survivor Series.
>
> I actually enjoyed it when Austin was champion for about 8 months (not
> counting Angle's 2-week run), because it made it more important when
> Austin finally lost it.
>
> I think the perfect title run however was Kurt Angle's first, from No
> Mercy 2000 to No Way Out 2001.

I agree, it used to be, if you were champ, you were the best in the buisness, now . . . If your champ your sharing top spot with someone else on the other brand, It was better when the champ was on both shows, instead of the brand extension, they could have extended the time on the shows by an hour or more
Thu 09/01/03 at 18:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
The title has lost its value - I think only Angle and Lesnar should hold the title this year, or at least until around Survivor Series.

I actually enjoyed it when Austin was champion for about 8 months (not counting Angle's 2-week run), because it made it more important when Austin finally lost it.

I think the perfect title run however was Kurt Angle's first, from No Mercy 2000 to No Way Out 2001.
Thu 09/01/03 at 18:09
Hogan used to be champ for 3 years until the Ultimate Warrior
Thu 09/01/03 at 12:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yep, Vince loves him faaaaar too much.
Thu 09/01/03 at 11:49
Regular
Exactly. Remember Stone Cold (that bald headed assclown as someone described him earlier) when he was WWFE Champion. 8 months at a time as champion, I think.
Thu 09/01/03 at 11:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Actually, both Jericho and Triple H were also Undisputed Champions in the last year as well.

So 8 Champions a year - 1 and a half months for an Unidpsuted Title holder.

*Sighs some more*
Thu 09/01/03 at 11:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup, Grandprix and I were talking about that a few weeks ago.

Why is the average time for a Champion just under 2 months?

In a year we've had 6 Undisputed Champions - Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, The Big Show, Kurt Angle, and now it's looking like Kurt is going to have to drop the title pretty soon also.

*Sighs*
Thu 09/01/03 at 11:21
Regular
I really hate it the way we never have a WWE Champion for longer then a month. We need a decent champion to last for 6 months and to defend his title week in week out, and in the most brutal matches. Just like the good ol' days.
Wed 08/01/03 at 22:16
AfroJoe wrote:
> Sgt. Military wrote:
> When was he supposed to lose it and would Heyman still have betrayed
> Lesnar eventually?
>
> ---
>
> I think he was supposed to lose it at around Wrestlemania eventually,
> to someone with a higher profile, such as The Rock, or Austin.
>
> But Rock has had it once though, and I don't think they want to give
> the Undisputed to the same person twice, for some reason, so it'll be
> someone that hasn't had it yet.
>
> Noticed that? Since the title came, there have been 8 different
> champions. And that's from the SmackDown roster alone, mostly.

Because of HHH's jealousy, I still hope he beats Steiner because I dont really like WCW wrestlers except for Booker T and a few others. It just dosent suit Steiner being a face, if he wins they should make him a heel
Wed 08/01/03 at 22:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sgt. Military wrote:
> When was he supposed to lose it and would Heyman still have betrayed
> Lesnar eventually?

---

I think he was supposed to lose it at around Wrestlemania eventually, to someone with a higher profile, such as The Rock, or Austin.

But Rock has had it once though, and I don't think they want to give the Undisputed to the same person twice, for some reason, so it'll be someone that hasn't had it yet.

Noticed that? Since the title came, there have been 8 different champions. And that's from the SmackDown roster alone, mostly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.