GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally...The Rock has come back to Anaheim... *Doesn't contain spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 16:43
Regular
Yes, The Rock, WWE's next heel has come back. He appeared at a house show in Anaheim for RAW (although I still think he'll be on SD, as that's his show). He got a great reaction, and is now appearing to be a face. So WWE scrapped the whole "Rock heel turn" thingy. Anyway, he helped Booker T defeat Chris Jericho, which is quite good.

http://themayhem.com/results/43758611.shtml

Oh, and RAW is quite good this week.
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:43
Regular
Yes, The Rock, WWE's next heel has come back. He appeared at a house show in Anaheim for RAW (although I still think he'll be on SD, as that's his show). He got a great reaction, and is now appearing to be a face. So WWE scrapped the whole "Rock heel turn" thingy. Anyway, he helped Booker T defeat Chris Jericho, which is quite good.

http://themayhem.com/results/43758611.shtml

Oh, and RAW is quite good this week.
Tue 07/01/03 at 16:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Good.

...nuff said.
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cool, I'm looking forward to his return...

Unless he's helping Booker beat Y2J again. Bwah. :D
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:45
Regular
"One More Chance"
We want him to be a heel. Like when he was in the Corperation, he ruled then. Dude.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:21
I hate the Rock, He comes back and gets the title and lose it and then he will do another movie etc.
It would have been good to see him as a heel again because I'm tired of the fans shouting Rocky, Rocky while their not taking into mind that he will eventually leave do another movie. Anyway he is always a heel at main events, Remember Hogan at wrestlemania and Lesnar at Summerslam.
Rock needs to be a heel, the script-writers should have at least tried it out for a month or two and if it didn't work well, he could go back to being a face
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I agree that he's a great heel, but the WWE can't fully make him a heel.

They make him a face, because although some fans boo him, the majority of them really like him, but if they made him a heel, it'd probably still have the same results - majority of fans would still end up liking him - he's like Austin, and he just can't make a good heel any more.

Well, that's what I think, although if he tries, then maybe we'll see.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:51
Maybe, but that's because no-one hated Austin as a face so they wouldn't hate him that much with WCW or Vince McMahon, the thing about the Rock being a heel is that he has a headstart with already a vast majority of critics (Something that Austin was missing) because the Rock is a great heel, he proved it with the corporate, the way he used to just walk down to the ring and do nothing, but still distract the apponent, remember the time he cost Austin the Royal Rumble?
By the way, everyone send in who you think is the best heel?
Mine would be HHH or The Rock when he was with the corporate
Wed 08/01/03 at 12:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Rock is a great heel, and so is Triple H.

Jericho can be a great heel at times too, with his attitude and wrestling style, although many of the fans still cheer him, even when he's meant to be a heel. :-)

The Rock or Triple H.
Wed 08/01/03 at 15:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jericho got the IOWrestling.com award for best heel, and I'd agree. There's a reason he's my favourite, and it's probably because people love to hate him. He can be cocky and arrogant (with talent to back it up), but as he proved with his promos to HBK and Goldust, he can be emotional and have us hanging on every word.

Compare these promos to the ones of HHH and Steiner...who's do you prefer?
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Jetster wrote:
> We want him to be a heel. Like when he was in the Corperation, he
> ruled then. Dude.

Damn Straight!

Rock for Heel! Oh and get some good gimmick matches while you're at it boyo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.