GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If anyone can answer this then I will buy a game for the Charity Pool"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/12/00 at 13:08
Regular
This is a riddle, you have one week to guess the answer correctly, if anyone of the members of S.R does so then I will donate a game to the charity pool buy ordering a game and asking the people to pass it on to charity. I am not trying to make myself look big but I was asked this and it is hard but worth every second of your time if it means a child gets money.

The Game

The Riddle is this

'What is outside in?'

That is all I am saying. Good Luck

I sincerely Hope you get it Right!

The Game
Tue 09/01/01 at 12:36
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
"bit thin"

i.e. little to assume that enaybody would pick the right answer out of the 462 similarly tenuous possibilities!

e.g. my answer RAG (number 231 if you must know)
Mon 08/01/01 at 17:40
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
tony wrote:
> bit thin

don't think I'll bother next time

ooh...well If it was so thin, maybe you should have got it!

Sorry, went a bit through the roof there but anyway. Next charity event I'll just win in time to be able to donate! and it won't be my first win so I probably will anyway, enough of this topic, what's next!

The Game
Mon 08/01/01 at 17:32
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
bit thin

don't think I'll bother next time
Mon 08/01/01 at 17:13
Regular
Humm. I knew that. :0)
Mon 08/01/01 at 17:08
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The answer is H2o, a lot of people came clost but they suggested totally absurd substances with nothing to do with water!

ABCDEFG H 'I'JKLM'N' O PQRSTUVWXYZ

Outside in is H all the way along to O in the alphabet, H2O is the chamical symbol for water hence the 'The Water' Clue.

Some good answers well done..better luck next time, plus it would be punishing them if we bought them a PS2 game...ask them if they'll wait for the GAMECUBE.

The Game
Mon 08/01/01 at 12:37
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
So the answer is

What?
Mon 08/01/01 at 11:49
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It's the opposite of inside out.
Mon 08/01/01 at 11:23
Regular
CO2 =0.03/0.04 %
Mon 08/01/01 at 07:11
"What is outside in?"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, could this be a reference to an act ie going outside? could it be a liquid as part of it would be inside and some outside?

Sun 07/01/01 at 23:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
OK, the week is up, what WAS the answer?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.