GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If anyone can answer this then I will buy a game for the Charity Pool"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/12/00 at 13:08
Regular
This is a riddle, you have one week to guess the answer correctly, if anyone of the members of S.R does so then I will donate a game to the charity pool buy ordering a game and asking the people to pass it on to charity. I am not trying to make myself look big but I was asked this and it is hard but worth every second of your time if it means a child gets money.

The Game

The Riddle is this

'What is outside in?'

That is all I am saying. Good Luck

I sincerely Hope you get it Right!

The Game
Sun 31/12/00 at 13:08
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
This is a riddle, you have one week to guess the answer correctly, if anyone of the members of S.R does so then I will donate a game to the charity pool buy ordering a game and asking the people to pass it on to charity. I am not trying to make myself look big but I was asked this and it is hard but worth every second of your time if it means a child gets money.

The Game

The Riddle is this

'What is outside in?'

That is all I am saying. Good Luck

I sincerely Hope you get it Right!

The Game
Sun 31/12/00 at 13:15
inside.
Sun 31/12/00 at 13:17
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Nope....here's a clue

The Water
Sun 31/12/00 at 13:20
ohhhhhhhhh this is weierd.

Oxygen or sumin
Sun 31/12/00 at 13:27
Sheep?
Sun 31/12/00 at 13:28
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Outside In is the UK and European leader in light therapy for treating SAD and other bodyclock related problems.

Quote taken from www.outsidein.co.uk
Mon 01/01/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Nope, wrong again, this is a riddle not just plain question...the clue is in the water....not something IN the water but the answer .... look at the 'IN' part.

The Game

And by the way I have only just read that this charity thing goes on until yesterday but regardless of this I am sure we will find someway to get the game to the Charity.
Remeber it is not me that is donating the game but whichever one of you who gets it right...I am paying yes but you make it all happen keep going...ask your parents!

The Gamne...again
Mon 01/01/01 at 13:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Nope, wrong again, this is a riddle not just plain question...the clue is in the water....not something IN the water but the answer .... look at the 'IN' part.

The Game

And by the way I have only just read that this charity thing goes on until yesterday but regardless of this I am sure we will find someway to get the game to the Charity.
Remeber it is not me that is donating the game but whichever one of you who gets it right...I am paying yes but you make it all happen keep going...ask your parents!

The Gamne...again
Mon 01/01/01 at 13:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
i Air
ii O as in Oxygen
iii O2 as in bonded molecules of oxygen
iv A shower (that you wash in, rain indoors)
v The Urn of Infinity
vi WEATHER

Any of those?
Mon 01/01/01 at 15:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Atmosphere??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.