GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT CRAZY PRICES! ! ! !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 23:00
Regular
Has anyone else had the joy of experiencing all the great crazy sales down at HMV, Virgin, Gadget shot and all that crap. It's excellent, I've seen 50% discounts in some stores, I bought the System Of a Down Original album and Iowa for only 12 total.

HMV are so retarded, I saw IOWA in the Metal section for 14.99 then in the discounts it was 6.99 . . . thats democracy for ya.

Any of you got any cool deals?
Wed 08/01/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I got Stuart Little 2 on dvd for my younger sister for £8.49 yesterday from WH Smith.
True story.
Wed 08/01/03 at 11:48
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
ahhh good point.

And how bout you go lick balls judah ben gay, So what if I like Slipknot, They're my fav. band.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Possum in a bottle wrote:

> HMV are so retarded, I saw IOWA in the Metal section for 14.99 then in
> the discounts it was 6.99 . . . thats democracy for ya.

Not really. Just means that some weren't stickered with the sale price...they would all come up the same price when scanned.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:53
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
IOWA? This is rubbles if it is what I think it is. Hardly a bargain. In fact they should pay you to take it off their hands.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:44
Regular
I got the Hives - Your New Favorite Band for a fiver from Virgin
Mon 06/01/03 at 23:09
Regular
"That's right!"
I just go for the DVD stuff. 2 for 1, and two for twenty quid deals are the only reason I still go to HMV and Virgin. Picked up a lot of my best films from there, as most of the films I love are quite old, and often not very sucessful commercially, so they're cheap - woo!
Mon 06/01/03 at 23:00
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Has anyone else had the joy of experiencing all the great crazy sales down at HMV, Virgin, Gadget shot and all that crap. It's excellent, I've seen 50% discounts in some stores, I bought the System Of a Down Original album and Iowa for only 12 total.

HMV are so retarded, I saw IOWA in the Metal section for 14.99 then in the discounts it was 6.99 . . . thats democracy for ya.

Any of you got any cool deals?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.