GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rap and Hip Hop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 20:33
Regular
Anyone into it? Well Cypress Hill - Stoned Raiders absolutely rocks, i mean raps.
Wed 08/01/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Selected"
unknown kernel wrote:
> Everything produced by Timbaland and The Neptunes in the last couple
> of years

You'll have probably heard most of the stuff The Neptunes have done anway. They get everywhere. And now they're producing for the likes of The Vines and Papa Roach...
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:45
Regular
"relocated"
And both The Neptunes and Timbaland have produced for Justin Timbalake. Corporate-*****s that they are.
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Rap is good! At my school, about 90% of people listen to punk and rock, its terrible. Ludacris, Dre, Snoop, Tupac, Busta, Jay-Z and Nas are among my favourites, the Ludacris album "Word of Mouf" is a very good buy indeed, and is guaranteed to satisfy fans of rap. Does anyone here listen to Westwood?
Wed 08/01/03 at 18:58
Most of the people you lot have mentioned annoy me
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Tim Westwood rocks! heres the list of my rap cd I have (only got into rap a few years ago so I don't have too much at the moment)

Xzibit Man Vs Machine
Xzibit Restless
Xzibit At The Speed Of Life
Eminem Slim Shady Ep
Eminem Marshall Mathers Lp
Eminem The Eminem Show
Dr Dre 2001
Snoop Dogg Doggystyle
Snoop Dogg Tha Last Meal (lost the cd)
Snoop Dogg Tha Doggfather
Snoop Dogg Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Bo$$
D12 Devils Night
Tupac Greatest Hits
Tupac All Eyez On Me
Tupac Me Against The World
Foxy Brown Ill Na Na
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:34
Regular
Wow, what variation....
Sun 12/01/03 at 11:22
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Most of the people you lot have mentioned annoy me

Who exactly an why? I know Westwood is annoying, but I don't listen to his show because of him, I listen to his show because he plays good music.
Sun 12/01/03 at 11:31
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I dislike rap even more than I dislike the poor excuse for music that is called "dance"

Rap is bad, bad it is just a load of talking, not music, real music is played live, not a backing "thumpety-thump" track.

Rock music is the best!!!!
Sun 12/01/03 at 11:45
Regular
"bWo > You"
Rap makes me rather angry, due to the fact that it is described as music, and yet it is nothing compared to REAL music, such as classical, jazz or rock, all of that it actual music. Rap is not.

Hip-hop is a pretender to music, but I don't like it either. It is at least trying to get melodies into it, but stuff like Nelly makes me shockingly angry, to the point where the CD must be destroyed.

The fact these people make so much money is terrible, but it could be worse - it could be pop, par example
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Party Hard"
2PacForever306 wrote:
> Tim Westwood rocks! heres the list of my rap cd I have (only got into
> rap a few years ago so I don't have too much at the moment)
>
> Xzibit Man Vs Machine
> Xzibit Restless
> Xzibit At The Speed Of Life
> Eminem Slim Shady Ep
> Eminem Marshall Mathers Lp
> Eminem The Eminem Show
> Dr Dre 2001
> Snoop Dogg Doggystyle
> Snoop Dogg Tha Last Meal (lost the cd)
> Snoop Dogg Tha Doggfather
> Snoop Dogg Paid Tha Cost To Be Da Bo$$
> D12 Devils Night
> Tupac Greatest Hits
> Tupac All Eyez On Me
> Tupac Me Against The World
> Foxy Brown Ill Na Na

Now this guy has taste. Honest. I might be into Hard House myself, but sometimes i like a good bit of quality rap.

Tim Westwood? Hmm...just have a look at one of his reviews: "This **** is sick. You won't hear nothing else like this. Freeway is shutting everyone down at the moment. An ill beat and crazy rhymes for grown-******* only. Strictly big people's hip-hop. All you little cats - park your **** outside. Holla. Swallowback!"

Okay...that's...interesting. For more go to www.hiphopsite.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.