GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5 Release"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Thu 29/09/05 at 16:58
Regular
"You have a choice"
OK, whats the deal here? I was expecting this end of october (as SR displayed) But now SR are saying release in JANUARY!!!!

Amazon and Play, howvever are still advertising an end of October release.

Which is right?
Thu 06/10/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
TaMi-Jr wrote:
> can anyone tell me why fifa 2006 still hasnt caught up with the
> graphics from pro evo 3?

Glad i'm not the only one who thinks this, i thought i was going mad as all the magazines and sites always seem to say Fifa has better graphics but i have to disagree. Course gameplay is most important and Pro Evo gives it a good thrashing on that aspect as well considering it feels like your players are actually kicking a football around
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:21
Regular
ok SR are wrong it comes out in october. pro evo rules fifa is for girls and losers.
Fri 30/09/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
can anyone tell me why fifa 2006 still hasnt caught up with the graphics from pro evo 3? i guess it doesnt matter, cause its been released before pro evo 5 and will most likely out sell it. who the hell would play fifa over pro evo?
Thu 29/09/05 at 18:12
Regular
"I'm Great."
Will be better than a month later Xbox version as with PES4. That did not make me a happy bunny. Not being able to hook up to Xbox live made me a very unhappy bunny. I blame AOL (I somehow was taken in by their marketing. I thought they changed. Never again will I lower my marketing guard)
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yeh i've been following the release date for weeks now and I think it was last week that Konami announced PES5 will be released for the XBOX and PS2 on 21st October.

I think the PC version will be released a week later on the 28th if I can remember rightly.
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:35
Regular
"I'm Great."
[URL]http://uk.konami-europe.com/game.do?idGame=88[/URL]

That should work if not then search out the official Konami uk site. I'll take their release to be the most up to date hopefully. Would make sense to me.

(Remember to use search engines in future)
Thu 29/09/05 at 16:58
Regular
"You have a choice"
OK, whats the deal here? I was expecting this end of october (as SR displayed) But now SR are saying release in JANUARY!!!!

Amazon and Play, howvever are still advertising an end of October release.

Which is right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.