GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5 Release"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Thu 29/09/05 at 16:58
Regular
"You have a choice"
OK, whats the deal here? I was expecting this end of october (as SR displayed) But now SR are saying release in JANUARY!!!!

Amazon and Play, howvever are still advertising an end of October release.

Which is right?
Fri 07/10/05 at 14:38
Regular
I've read there's a Pro Evolution Soccer Manager:
[URL]http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?[/URL]
What the heck?
Fri 07/10/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-D

Dance puppets
Fri 07/10/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Kawada wrote:
> soccer

*shudders*
Fri 07/10/05 at 09:37
"High polygon count"
FIFA certainly looked the best once upon a time. It seems to be going backwards lately.

It's only the licensing that sells it. Even I prefer it in terms of presentation, as I've said before. However, at least PES has the proper Arsenal kit, names and stadium now... so I'm happy!
Fri 07/10/05 at 01:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I saw some footage of Fifa 06 on TV today. Those poor, deluded souls. I feel sorry for Ronaldinho mainly, he's on the cover and probably doesn't realise how awful it's going to be.
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:12
Regular
"You have a choice"
Well, yeah it is kinda funny I guess! Especially when PES is SO GOOD! A year on from PES4 coming out and am still finding new things in it, and I have 5 on pre-order. oohh yeah!
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lukeman wrote:
> You gotta feel sorry for all the poor suckers who buy it though, most
> probably drawn in by the word "FIFA" and the fact it's
> fully licenced.

Not really, i'll just be happy playing an actually decent soccer ball game and laugh at those who buy Fifa
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:08
The way PES Graphics are far superior are the face models - they're completely different for each player, while FIFA has a picture of each player's face stuck onto a basic model, I think.

But Fifa has far superior backgrounds!!!
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:08
Regular
"topgamer above all"
Yup!
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:07
Regular
"You have a choice"
I think its a massive injustice that Fifa outsells PES each year. You gotta feel sorry for all the poor suckers who buy it though, most probably drawn in by the word "FIFA" and the fact it's fully licenced.

If theres one thing I would like to see improved on Pro Evo, it's the commentary. It's OK, but probs the only thing FIFA really does better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.