GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Nintendo Dynamite"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 22:03
Regular
"not dead"
That's what they're going ot call it. This 'Revolution'. Dynamite.

How do I know this? Simple logic.

They call the attachment a 'nunchuck'.

So if you get good at it, you may well think you had Nunchuck Skillz.

The pointer controller could be used for many things, and, with the right attachment/ add-on could make a convincing bow in an archery game.

So you've got your nunchuck skills and your bow hunting skills, so desired by model American teen Napoleon Dynamite.

So why not name it in his honour.

The Nintendo Dynamite. Because Nintendo Napoleon sounds crap.

You heard it here first.

And probably last.
Sat 01/10/05 at 22:24
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
gimo80 wrote:
> a DS with a touch screen that has been hacked into
> pieces, due to little children using lolly sticks instead of the
> actual stylus.

Ain't that the truth, eh?
Sat 01/10/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Haha, well what you do get in GAME is a Gamecube with a half beaten controller pad and a DS with a touch screen that has been hacked into pieces, due to little children using lolly sticks instead of the actual stylus.

It really gets to me y'know, seeing my little babies like that.
Sat 01/10/05 at 22:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The Xbox 360 has the steal-proof system, thanks to all that weight. The PS3 has a built in George Foreman grill.

The Revolution with an EMP? :D
Sat 01/10/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
A Nintendo-console demo machine in GAME???

Now, you're just taking the mick! You are!

:P
Fri 30/09/05 at 15:36
"The Will of D."
What would be a cunning ploy is to modify the Revolution so that when you turn it on it sends out a signal that ruins any PS3 or Xbox 360 within a 30 meter radius. Imagine a demo machine in GAME with the Revolution (if that'd be possible) that ruins every other console but it's fello Revos in the entire store.
Fri 30/09/05 at 09:54
Regular
!!

Nintendo are training kids in the art of Nun-chucki (or whatever) so that either A - they can become turtles and fight crime, or B - they can attack their rivals!!!

A cunning ploy.
Thu 29/09/05 at 23:29
Regular
N-Dynamitihhiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Haha, now I'm picturing that bald idiot from Microsoft performing that song at E3.
Thu 29/09/05 at 22:26
Regular
The N-pod.

Can almost guarentee it.
Thu 29/09/05 at 22:03
Regular
"not dead"
That's what they're going ot call it. This 'Revolution'. Dynamite.

How do I know this? Simple logic.

They call the attachment a 'nunchuck'.

So if you get good at it, you may well think you had Nunchuck Skillz.

The pointer controller could be used for many things, and, with the right attachment/ add-on could make a convincing bow in an archery game.

So you've got your nunchuck skills and your bow hunting skills, so desired by model American teen Napoleon Dynamite.

So why not name it in his honour.

The Nintendo Dynamite. Because Nintendo Napoleon sounds crap.

You heard it here first.

And probably last.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.