GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Far Cry then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Far Cry'.
Thu 29/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
"8==="
I've noticed a few of you have gotten hold of this early.

What's it like? Is the online much cop?

I've claimed it as a GAD anyway, mainly interested in how the online mode functions.
Fri 30/09/05 at 16:21
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Just went and got it, went straight online, pretty impressive - ok really impressive. Would be so much more fun if I didnt have glare on my screen. Pretty funky how you can create and use your own maps online. Not even touched single player yet, brilliant game.
Fri 30/09/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Touched!"
You up for a few games later?
Fri 30/09/05 at 14:51
Regular
I love the Jetskis and the zip lines.

Still haven't got to use a hanglider yet. When I do though I plan on dive bombing into the other team and dropping myself in the ocean, amongst other things.
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Touched!"
Been playing this today..very enjoyable game..quality on live too!
Fri 30/09/05 at 02:51
Regular
"Touched!"
Got my copy for £29..had to wait 20 mins for our staff to find it...haha at 2am I bet they were so peeved. Also grabbed Sin City too :)
Fri 30/09/05 at 01:02
Regular
"Touched!"
OddToe wrote:
> Do Tescos sell games cheap?
>
> I wish companies would have the same prices for games in store as
> they do on there web-sites, or atleast have an indication of how much
> it's going to cost me in-store.

I work in Tesco and we sell Xbox games for £32.97 usually..just off to get Sin City and Far Cry now..bored and I can't sleep..only 2 mins in the car.
Fri 30/09/05 at 00:13
Regular
Do Tescos sell games cheap?

I wish companies would have the same prices for games in store as they do on there web-sites, or atleast have an indication of how much it's going to cost me in-store.
Fri 30/09/05 at 00:08
Regular
Depends I think. Usually 32.99 if I remember rightly...
Fri 30/09/05 at 00:01
Regular
Just been reading reviews, definately going to pick this up after college. Probably see you on there tommorow night, how much do GAME charge for new release games now-a-days? Is it £29.99 or £39.99?
Thu 29/09/05 at 23:58
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Any lag? Can you see yourself coming back to it? Played the predator
> mode yet?

No
Yes
No

I did use the predator moves in deathmatch though which was excellent fun. Managed to punch some guy in the face and send him flying off the top of a waterfall. I can imagine the predator mode being really excellent to be honest, the moves that I've tried out so far are sublime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.