GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies, Music, TV & Books - Apply here"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/05/06 at 13:00
Regular
Hi I'm really sorry to ask but this is the only way they will let me bring back the old Movies, Music, TV & Books forum.

If you like talking about movies, music or tv shows and don't mind being a mod, could you apply to be a mod for the new user forum [B]Movies, Music, TV & Books[/B].

So I need 2 people who'd like to be a mod of it. Let me know here pls.
Fri 16/06/06 at 16:06
Regular
"Cool!"
Good idea.
Wed 14/06/06 at 20:56
Regular
"Catch it!"
I would but no one, would want me to be.
Tue 13/06/06 at 09:02
Regular
"lets go back"
Cool. Ive never got round to watching that but think the guy with the floppy hair is really funny. I'll get round to it soon.
Mon 12/06/06 at 19:09
Regular
"8==="
Picked up Peep Show Series 2 for 1.99 today
Fri 09/06/06 at 17:09
Regular
oh dear :( I think it might have been my fault the computer was messing up that day, okay I'll send it again. Hope we can get it going soon :D
Fri 09/06/06 at 13:12
Regular
"incognito"
Machie wrote:
> Excellent, I sent the application the other day, now we just have
> to sit back and wait :)

Erm... I'm not sure what happened there but I definitely have not received the application!

Please apply again and we will see what happens, I have just tested it and it seems to be working OK.

Sorry if it was our fault but it seems to be working now ;)
Thu 08/06/06 at 23:39
Regular
"lets go back"
*waits*

I wont be around tomorrow because its my cousins wedding so Im hoping that its up and running by the time im back.
Thu 08/06/06 at 17:45
Regular
"8==="
Well since the forum doesn't exist yet I'll post this here:

Just picked up Versus, Bubba ho' Tep and Anchorman for £2 each and got LMA manager 2003 for that too.
Thu 08/06/06 at 17:34
Regular
Excellent, I sent the application the other day, now we just have to sit back and wait :)
Tue 06/06/06 at 13:02
Regular
Okay great, I'll be back this afternoon to sort it all out and hopefully we can get it up and running today, sorry for keeping you waiting. Ideally I would like to keep the 4 subjects together, but if we have to go with TV and Movies I am sure people will go and use it for music and books too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.